JustPlanes | FerrariChat

JustPlanes

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by LouB747, Feb 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LouB747

LouB747 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2009
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Lou Boyer
    Have you guys ever heard of these guys or seen their videos? I'm working on getting them in our cockpit. Actually, they have agreed to do it. It's up to me to convince NCA to do it. Not sure if the JCAB (Japanese FAA) will allow it. Hopefully I'll get to be in the video if it works out.

Cockpit videos

2. BubblesQuah

BubblesQuah F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Charlotte
    I think I have seen just about every one that is viewable somewhere on the web.

They do a great job.

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I have quite a few of their videos, both the airport series and the cockpit series, and they're great. I have footage from airports in New York, Miami and San Juan (all former homes of mine) and cockpit footage from 767s and 777s (planes I worked on the design of). They seem to have a particular liaison with Air Canada, with whom they've done a great series of cockpit videos. They even have cockpit videos aboard a Cubana Il-62 and a Chalk's Mallard!

Be aware that they have completely eliminated DVDs in favor of Blu-ray discs, and now they're beginning a move to online downloads only. So if you want to get the programs on disc, now is the time to do so!

4. FERRARI-TECH

FERRARI-TECH Formula 3

Nov 9, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari-tech
    Watch them all the time, most over and over....youtube is an aviation geeks best friend ;)

5. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #5 Jet-X, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. rcallahan

rcallahan F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 15, 2002
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Bob Callahan
    Lou I wish you luck with JCAB but I would think thats a non starter for them. Are your ac N numbered?

7. LouB747

LouB747 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2009
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Lou Boyer
    No, JA registered. Yeah, the JCAB will definitely be a hurdle. Apparently JustPlanes has done AirDo, a Japanese carrier. Jet-X has done work for ANA. So who knows. I'll probably get the whole thing put together and get cut out of all of it!

8. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Nope. You'll be the star :)