Air Canada 787-8 | FerrariChat

Air Canada 787-8

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by Fave, Apr 11, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    I flew for the first time on the Dreamliner yesterday. Wow what a plane! This was AC's first 787 purchased in 2014. Everything was stunning. It had a 3,3,3 seat configuration in economy and although I was in a middle seat I was very comfortable on the 5 hour flight. The larger windows with the electronic dimming were impressive. The cabin noise was very low. The airy large feel to the cabin blew my mind.

I am now a huge fan of Boeing and these 787's. I am flying to Asian this year with a total flying time of about 70 hours with the various places I'm visiting. I would love it to be on one of these. Sadly I'm pretty sure it's an Airbus flying with Jet Airways.

Anyway, Boeing did an amazing job with this one.

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Toronto to Vancouver?

3. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
  4. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I'm glad to hear this, as I'm supposed to fly on an Air Canada 787 in a few months. The online reviews seemed to be positive on the airplane, but (much) less positive on the Air Canada service experience... was it okay?

5. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    #5 PureEuroM3, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt

I've flown lots of AC flights and their service can be hit or miss, but this one was quite good.

Took an AC Airbus 318 home from SFO. Plane was old and tight, so were the attendants. $3.50 for ear buds and only one ear worked lol

7. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt

Good news, such a nice plane. Civility in the air.