Bad passenger experiences -airline stories | FerrariChat

Bad passenger experiences -airline stories

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Aug 20, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    #1 Juan-Manuel Fantango, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    So I am sitting in San Jose red eyed dog tired because ten days ago to Monterey car week we were delayed by weather on the 9pm flight from Atlanta that due to weather departed near 12am. So I called Sixt and they said we will wait. Delta says they know we are late all the rental companies will wait. Only Hertz waited so I lost an entire nights sleep, never caught up. Got in at 2am no rental car and waited till 6am.

Fast forward to right now and this flight from San Jose back was delayed an hour. No problem until the pilot ran over a low water barrier as it was called by one of the ground crew. I felt a large jolt and we sat for 30 min before the captain came on and said he had a maintinance issue that needed checking and that ground was going to look at it on the taxiway. 30 min later he has a tug push us back so he can self taxi to the ramp. Now I sit inside and it just SUCKS! Deja vu all over again!

I swear they just jacked the front wheels off the ground with a hand jack and simply
    Hand rolled the tires so now we are boarding at last. Hopefully this story will end with a happy landing in about 5 hours.