Boxer what to do. | FerrariChat

Boxer what to do.

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by boxerman, Aug 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    #1 boxerman, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. wlanast

wlanast Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 9, 2007
    Santa Ana,California
    Full Name:
    William
    Almost always, the reason I get in the Boxer isn't to go somewhere, and most trips end where they started.

It's getting there. If you have a heart condition, at least you will go out with a huge smile on your face!

3. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    Took mine to a local show last night with a friend leading the way in his absolutely perfect black on black 512TR. Got a nice reception but best of all I was in the lead in the dark on the way home. My friend told me he saw plenty of flames out the tail pipes! Awesome lol.

4. Fritz

Fritz Rookie

Aug 2, 2013
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Fritz
    From the deepness of my heart, I wish for such good people like you-
    higher speed limits ! Lol

Greethings from Germany

5. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    more no speed limits would be better, or even a minimum speed on some good and well built streets :)
    for example "nuerburgring nordschleife", also called green hell :) :) :) some parts with 80 km/h you are too fast, some parts with 330 km/h you could even go faster

for every speed fanatic once visiting germany it is an absolutely must to visit this race track, open mostly every day for the public.

6. Olliecampbell

Olliecampbell Rookie

Jul 16, 2011
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ollie Campbell
    I remember following my father home from a local Ferrari meeting. It was a spirited drive and I was just about managing to keep up. I think the only thing that kept me there was to watch out for more flames spitting out the back!

7. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Went up to LRP yesterday, at 9 am there was too much traffic, used the Tq of the BBi and 3rd gear to dispatch various evttes and porche on those short straight bits.

Comming home at 113 am there was no traffic and the car and I got in a great groove. Still a no speed limit enviroment and some clued in drivers would go a long way, because ona long weekend there are more idiots out than usual. A few miled from ho, at a stop sign and old woman changed her mind half way through the intesection and reversed back into me ignoring the trumpet horn. the danage is slight, a small ding, no paint, but has to be fixed properly which is time and aggravation.

Still cars are very rewarding things to have if you are into them, and on the right road on the right day a boxer does thingsand engaes in a way other dont. Plus th ride is compliant, the motor sublime and its pretty confortable, at least compared to a lotus..