Autocar 7/6/95 - F512M on the cover , do you have this issue? | FerrariChat

Autocar 7/6/95 - F512M on the cover , do you have this issue?

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by SSNISTR, Nov 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    Does anyone have it? If so I am looking for the road test data on this car. Via a scan or pdf, etc. I see a few on Ebay, but I have no need for the whole issue, so I thought I'd try here first.

Also, was this the only full road test of this car by any magazine? I can't seem to find any other except a mini test with a 355 and 456 by Auto Motor Und Sport or something like that.

Thanks!

2. Silber

Silber Karting

Jun 6, 2014
    Switzerland
    Hi, I have had it sat by my desk waiting to be scanned for a while. Will do so now and upload it to a new thread so others can find it easier.

I also have an Autocar 'What's fastest' test from the following week, comparing performance with an F40, Esprit S4S, Viper, XJ220, 993 Turbo and a Vantage. I expect the pdf file size will be a bit big to upload the entire article so I'll scan the bits that mention the F512M. Not sure if there are many other articles about it; generally there's not much I was able to find before buying mine other than these old Autocar mags in my cellar.

3. Silber

Silber Karting

Jun 6, 2014
    Switzerland
    Sorry, the file sizes are too large to upload, even for only the data page. I'll work out how to reduce them and try again later.

Cheers

4. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    you may try: tinypic.com

5. SSNISTR

SSNISTR F1 Veteran

Feb 13, 2004
    SFL
    I sent you a PM. If you could email them as well.

Thanks!