Cars at FOLI | FerrariChat

Cars at FOLI

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by dwhite, Feb 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Just an FYI, Ferrari of Long Island has a 84 BBi for $429K and a 512M for $549K. For those looking for a car ;-)

2. ozziindaus

ozziindaus F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 16, 2012
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Sam
    That would be a record on the F512M right? Seems like we're breaking records every week which is akin to a frenzy.

Personally, I think we're in a third wave up which usually shows the greatest appreciation over time. Wave 4 will correct but never below the established support (2009-2011 pricing). After the correction, things go berserk (wave 5 or suckers rally) and pricing hits the stratosphere. This is the time to use logic and detach yourself from the fear and greed emotions.

3. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #4 msdesignltd, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    Wise Advice...
    I will not even consider selling my TR until I receive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

4. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    FOLI's ad says "prepared for Classiche certification"!!!! What does this mean? Is this just marketing BS? The reason I ask is that I just changed my exhaust back to the original factory European exhaust in advance of taking my BBi in for certification and I do not see this car as having the correct exhaust, hence I doubt it would be Classiche certified, although I could be wrong.

5. chabch

chabch Formula 3

Aug 15, 2010
    France
    Full Name:
    Christophe
    It could be classiche certified indeed and once the paper is in the pocket, they put the custom exhaust back on. It's not unheard of. It's odd for sure that they didn't keep it original food the sale.

6. galileo

galileo Formula Junior

May 20, 2011
    The bbi and 512m came from the same collection, I know the owner personally. Dealer actually paid the PO a very fair amount.