Intoxicating sound! | FerrariChat

Intoxicating sound!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by zorro, May 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zorro

zorro Karting

Jul 16, 2011
    Hello Everyone,

Took the plunge and bought a mint 1991 Testarossa white/crema with 20,000kms (12,000 miles). Car is bone stock right down to the exhaust. Gotta say how intoxicating that turbine/jet sound is, so classy and smooth too. When I had my 1992 Euro TR it had a Capristo on it, sounded great in short doses but I found it droned and made me tired after a while. In terms of driving impressions the Testarossa is a joy, great drivability/ visibility and it's quite a useable car. As for people that state the brakes, handling etc,, are inferior, I say the correct statement would be that they are period correct. I have a 430 Scuderia and when in the mood for shall we say a more spirited drive, that would be my choice. Likewise I would take my 1984 308GTSi QV if I'm in the mood for a fun little hike through the mountains. My point is…. Choose the tool for the job at hand, no real need for comparisons or to somehow make a given car into something it's not. All the best to you all for the summer driving season. ENJOY!!!!!

Cheers,

Zorro