Vivid Racing : Capristo Exhaust Sale - 512 & Testarossa | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : Capristo Exhaust Sale - 512 & Testarossa

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by VividRacing, Oct 21, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    #1 VividRacing, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Vivid Racing : Capristo Exhaust Sale - 512 & Testarossa

Greetings Ferrarichat!

I currently have a sale going on the complete lineup of Capristo exhaust components for the 512 and Testarossa. Below you'll find a list of the items available as well as the list price for each individual piece.

Please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss the options for your application and available sale pricing!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

Capristo
    Sound 3 Exhaust System - $3950 List Price

Test Pipes (Secondary Cat Delete) - $890 List Price

Twin Sound Exhaust System (Without Remote) - $4950 List Price

Twin Sound Exhaust System (Including Remote) - $5800 List Price

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    End of the month is almost here! Contact me for aggressive end of the month pricing!

Also, I will be out of the office for the SEMA Convention Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning at 8am PST on Monday 11/9.

I will have remote access to my emails and the forum during this time, and will do my best to reply as promptly as possible.

-James

3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially back from SEMA and finally all caught up! What a week! Let's finish off the month strong. Offering Black Friday / Cyber Monday level pricing today through 11/30!

-James

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat members! We greatly appreciate it!

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to everyone for your patience during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales!

I have various holiday related sales going on through the month of December as well! Contact me for details!

-James

6. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    How many ordered this fabulous Capristo James ?

Just my curiosity: why is in this Twin Sound Exhaust System with a Remote .... and why closing ... isn't it open all the time ?

7. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings!

Regarding the Twin Sound system, it is a valvetronic system. The valves are closed at lower RPM's and open automatically at mid and high RPM's. The optional remote allows you to keep them open all the time for increased sound.

The Sound 3 system is the non-valvetronic system. It has a higher sound level at all times and is likely the most popular system for the 512 / Testarossa platform as well as many others.

I've sent you a PM just now as well to discuss pricing and availability.

-James

8. vonbeeler

vonbeeler Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I recently purchased the sound 3 and secondary delete test pipes from James.
    It sounds glorious and James was a pleasure. I considered and went back and forth with what to do. I didn't want to be too loud but also wanted a noticeable change from stock. For my girlfriend who likes to fly under the radar it is a little too loud. For me perfect:)
    I also considered loosing the primary cats but glad I didn't as that would be a bit extreme for me anyway.
    I didn't consider the valvetronic system as the car is rarely driven it should be an event each time and is!

9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Last week of the year!!! Excellent discounts available on all products!!! With 2016 right around the corner, you never know if manufacturers will raise pricing. If you're on the fence about anything at all, now is definitely the time. Call it a belated Christmas present to yourself!

All PM's replied to. All orders processed. Thank you greatly for your continued business!

-James

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you all for your continued business!

-James

11. dkyranakis

dkyranakis Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2013
    Centreville, DE
    Full Name:
    Demetri Kyranakis

Would love to hear a sound clip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! February is off to a phenomenal start! Let's keep it going!

-James

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!

February was a phenomenal month and I'd like to thank you all for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

March is officially in full swing. New month = new specials! Contact me for your Ferrarichat Member discounted pricing!!!

-James

14. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    Pm please on a 512 tr sound 3 kit. Thank you

15. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business!

-James

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    April is in full swing! New month = new incentives! Contact me right away to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James

17. Sleestak

Sleestak Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 18, 2014
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    #17 Sleestak, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Vivid,

Any chance in offering Pre-cat race pipes made like (or better) than what Hyper-flow once offered (before they went out of business)?

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We would need a factory pair, or a pair of those here to take measurements and create a jig.

If this is something you're interested in supplying, let me know and I'll take to upper management.

We would also need to know how many are interested in this to see if we can justify the production costs.

-James

19. DanielG

DanielG Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2005
    Veradale
    Full Name:
    Daniel
  20. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to!!! All orders processed!!!

We're all caught up and May is quickly coming to a close. Hit me up right away for aggressive Ferrarichat member pricing!

-James

21. PineChris

PineChris Formula 3

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Any sound clips?

22. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed!

New month means new specials!!!

Contact me right away for pricing and to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James

23. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued support everyone!

The end of the month is quickly approaching, and I'll be out of the office the first 5 days of July for my birthday. Headed to Vegas!

Contact me for aggressive end of month pricing! Mention my birthday for extra discounts!

-James

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Everyone have an excellent weekend! I'll be available over the weekend via PM. Feel free to hit me up!

-James