"Iconic" Testarossa available for 43% off! | FerrariChat

"Iconic" Testarossa available for 43% off!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by rpissm, May 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rpissm

rpissm Formula 3

Aug 11, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Full Name:
    Joe
  2. Schulz308

Schulz308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2014
    STL USA
    FORBES MAGAZINE SAYS WAY BETTER THAN MONEY IN THE BANK!!!!!
    FERRARI MODELS ARE GOING UP IN PRICE FASTER THAN ANY INVESTMENT !

yet it seems they are wanting money in the bank instead of ferrari models and dropping it to almost half price.

3. MonoSpecchio

MonoSpecchio Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2006
    SoCal in the IE
    That seller is a piece of work. Look for his F chat posts under the username REALMUSCLE if you want a good laugh. He has a very sticky Caps Lock key.

4. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Party's over? That car should have gone to auction provided it had proper documentation. That's one I might have even taken to Barrett Jackson. A Wealthy redneck or Columbian would love to have this one.

5. MGJBLKTR

MGJBLKTR Karting

Apr 10, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    MGJ
    Its been to a couple of auctions and obviously didn't do too well because he still has it and its back on Ebay. It is the real deal MV car but I think the peak for MV memorabilia is long gone. Either way I hope he gets his price someday.

6. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    As stated, it's been though a couple auctions, owner simply has way to high of hopes. IIRC at one auction it got to $450k or maybe even $750k... and no sale. There was a very entertaining thread on the car when he first got his hands on it here a couple of years ago. I'd bet a lot of money that he has well (well) under $100k in the car, so in some ways there is no motivation on his part to sell it until he gets the price he wants.