Testa value 1991 Swiss car | FerrariChat

Testa value 1991 Swiss car

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by F456M, Jan 10, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    #1 F456M, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Hello everyone!

I am quite active in the 456/550/575 forum here as a 550 owner myself, but not too often in here. Would anyone estimate the value of a MINT condition original unrestored 1991 Swiss-version Testarossa red/tan with 45.000 kms.?? I will advertize the car in Autoscout, but would like your expert evaluation first... The car has been registered in Switzerland but is now in Norway outside of EU. It is VAT'd in Norway, but the insane registration tax is not paid, which means it is with no Norwegian registration. So not the double price like for some cars here. It is all complete in factory specification. It needs nothing! The seats look like new! NEW! It has recently had a full service with belts and everything. Can it be re-importeres to Switzerland without any addiaional taxes? I know in an EU-country, the EU VAT tax 19-25% will have to be paid. But for non-EU countries, this does of course not apply.

Thanks, Erik

2. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    so you still have the swiss "fahrzeugausweis"?