Defender 90 | FerrariChat

Defender 90

Discussion in 'British' started by montegoblue, Jan 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    #1 montegoblue, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    Love it. Enjoy!

3. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    They are awesome! In 1997 I bought a land rover discovery xd which was a AA yellow camel trophy tribute truck and I still remember looking at what was the last year defender they had sitting there. I thought about it and went with the disco and always regretted it. Not that I would still have it today but a low mile 1997 defender is now 50k min up to what you see Copley cars lists them for up in mass. The same year disco I had is probably worth 3-4k at best now. Still on my bucket list of cars to get, congrats.

4. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    Thanks guys -- loving driving it around town even took it off roading once already , incredible. It feels and drive like a tank, and no speeding tickets while driving her either :) Really enjoying having her. This one has low miles (<35000) but its gonna be hard to keep it that way b/c I intend to drive her a good bit.

5. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    LOL! In the same boat as you....bought a Disco in '95 'cause it was only $3K more than the Def (who would pay THAT much for a Def????).
    Been rueing the day ever since......tho the Disco is still running strong @ 127K miles, with nothing worse than inop rear sunroof. Guess I should not complain too much....

(apologies to the OP for the diversion.......nice truck! ;-)