Looking for a Vanquish s | FerrariChat

Looking for a Vanquish s

Discussion in 'British' started by Oengus, May 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Let me know if you have any leads

Thanks

chas

2. FFmaybe

FFmaybe Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2014
    Aston Martin of Long Island has one they certified with a TWO YEAR ASTON FACTORY WARRANTY! That is a great way to buy one of these

3. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

Thanks FF

4. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    I am not sure it is a S. It may be the 2004 SDP package. Still quite a nice car. May be they just got an S too. Wtih a 2 years warranty its a deal you cant shop without looking at.

5. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

The one in Long Island is an S....(pretty sure)
    If its the one on their site...

6. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

miller motors in Greenwich has one w/ 1k miles on it...an essentially new car!

7. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    Yes it's a Blk/Blk 2006 S...but oddly does not have the Sport Seats (a must IMO).

8. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    yes a 2006! my bad. I was thinking of the 2004 they had for sale a while ago. I did not know this one was going for sale. Saw it when it just made it in the shop. the car was stored many years apparently. They got it around February or late januaryI think. At $5K mile and with 2 years warranty it is very attractive as long as the buyer will drive it to exercise the warranty. This shop is really good with Vanquishes.

The Miller one should be bought by someone who wants to keep a time capsule. I could not buy a 1K miles car like that and load it with miles. When the ordo passes 5K miles I would probably hang myself in the bathroom. lol

9. ArmenVanquishS

ArmenVanquishS Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2014
    Paris, France
    The '06 black/black is very nice looking, but I agree the sport seats are missing...
    Funny thing as I had never seen any S with "normal seats" in Europe, while in the US I noticed some. I believe those were an option. :)

There is still this beautiful '06 S (2+0) chassis 2215 with sport seats and 25k miles for sale in NY : 2006 Aston Martin Vanquish S - Exotic Car Dealership NY - Exotic and classic cars & storage

Anyway, such a beautiful project you have to get a Vanquish S, I only can encourage you ! ;)

10. ArmenVanquishS

ArmenVanquishS Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2014
    Paris, France
  11. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Nice find, you beat me to it! Another essentially new car. I wonder why the first owners ever bought these cars itf it is not to drive them.
    4K from 2006 is 450 miles / year. Basically 1 long trip once/year.

For someone in the 2006 market it is THE car to get at this moment. IMO. 2+0 and seems to have all the bits (extinguisher, aid kit, GPS Cd, custom mat, etc...).

The other mint car is the 2005 Miller car in Ct with 1500 miles.

12. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    ^^^ Look closely again - It's missing the Vanquish door sill plates. I assume they were personalized with the owners name, so they were removed.

13. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
  14. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    good point .I thnik the seller has them in the trunk. They do that often to avoid having them stolen and to keep some privacy of the first owner

15. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    #15 Countachqv, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was at autosport LI this AM for a McLaren 650S test. Truely a go-kart car. Very easy to drive. I like the 3 mode drive (N, S, T). quite effective.

That said I saw the Black s they have for sale. Pics below. Spoke to the manager there and it appears someone is on it.
    As far as the 04 silver SDP they had , a collector bought it. The car already had low miles, I guess it will remain with low miles...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    Looks great - what was their asking?

17. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    $139K I beleive with 2 years waranty. I did not ask but I saw that in an add on the web.
    the 2 years warranty should be worth about $15K and the car is a low miles car.
    Considering the warranty and the seriouness of the outfit selling the car, I think that is a good workable deal. In this business, you can waste 10K on B.S issues real fast.

18. FFmaybe

FFmaybe Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2014
  19. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    So the asking is over the original MSRP? If that's the case the market has potentially already turned if they are bold enough to call for that type of asking price.

20. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    This cant be. I should have asked. That price is the price listed in the original window sticker in the windshield and what the 1st ownwer paid new.

21. FFmaybe

FFmaybe Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2014
  22. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    They are just listing the the original MSRP and NOT their asking price. I do not believe the valuation in the current market is anywhere close to that (yet).

23. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Yes that is the MSRP in the window sticker. I should of take a pict of that. It is not the price. This would not make any sense and they are not crazy.

24. mcg

mcg Formula Junior

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    Andy
    PM sent.

Andy