RR Corniche | FerrariChat

RR Corniche

Discussion in 'British' started by 95Monster, Jun 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95Monster

95Monster Rookie

Mar 13, 2011
    Los Angeles, Califor
    Full Name:
    George
    I'm thinking about an 80s Rolls. I've been told 87 1/2 or later (series 20,000 serial numbers) is where to look and to avoid Florida and Northeast cars.

Any thoughts out there on these big beasts? I've always thought they were obnoxiously cool and now that they're getting old they're less obnoxious and more eccentric...

2. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

they are very elegant. my neighbor on the east coast has one and it is lovely. it is a rolls I would consider as it is a classic and certain to appreciate. I will watch this thread to learn what I can from those who can contribute.

pcb

3. 328PWC

328PWC Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 5, 2011
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Cissell
    This link would be a good source:

RROC

4. 95Monster

95Monster Rookie

Mar 13, 2011
    Los Angeles, Califor
    Full Name:
    George
    Thanks, Paul. I'm going to take the plunge and join RROC. Peter, Agreed. They are elegant. I've done plenty of roaring around in cars and on bikes. Wondering what it would be like to cruise...

5. Dave.0

Dave.0 Karting

Jan 3, 2015
    Sedona, Dallas
    my wife has a 2000 silver seraphe -- first model with the bmw motor and last model built at the crewe factory

its a pretty amazing ride, she loves it -- her other car is a lotus exige, couldn't be more opposite