New addition | FerrariChat

New addition

Discussion in 'British' started by montegoblue, Jul 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    Took delivery of my DB9 this weekend -- loving the noises she makes !

[​IMG]

2. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    Congrats, what year? My DB9 was one of the best sounding cars I've ever owned!

3. montegoblue

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    It is an 05

4. Skull 1

Skull 1 Karting

Oct 14, 2014
    Oregon Coast
    Full Name:
    Jerg
    Congrats of your new addition in your stable. I also purchased a Aston this year.

5. montegoblue

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    500 miles on her 2nd day -- nice drive through TN / GA mountains and some interstate ; she didn't miss a beat. Comfortable, fast, elegant -- very impressed thus far. Love the connectedness of the steering particularly compared to the 991 (miss old 911 steering feel!). Brakes are the only missing link IMO for this GT -- pedal feel could require maybe a little less effort and be stronger for a car that can go this quickly. The touchtronic transmission is fantastic, even the paddles are fun to use (compared to other paddle automatics). Seats way better than 911 but no as comfy as the Scaglietti for drives greater than 4 hours ... All in all very happy after 2 days of ownership

6. JOEA2

JOEA2 Formula 3

Feb 2, 2006
    Staten Island, N.Y./ Sea Girt,N.J.
    Full Name:
    Joe A
    Join the AMOC. A great bunch of people. The annual Lime Rock event is a lot of fun.

Joe

7. montegoblue

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    Hey Joe - already signed up for AMOC and got a very warm welcome already! Hope to meet some of the AM gang during Car Week in CA in August. Thanks again for answering my questions in regards to the AM.

8. JOEA2

JOEA2 Formula 3

Feb 2, 2006
    Staten Island, N.Y./ Sea Girt,N.J.
    Full Name:
    Joe A
    Drive it in good health!

Joe