Wheels Boutique - Rolls Royce Ghost x ADV08 MV1 SL | FerrariChat

Wheels Boutique - Rolls Royce Ghost x ADV08 MV1 SL

Discussion in 'British' started by [email protected], Aug 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Albert@wheelsboutique.com

Sponsor

Aug 5, 2015
    #1 [email protected], Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This gorgeous piece of rolling art may be called the “Ghost” but you definitely won't go unnoticed once you're behind the wheel. The 24”x10” ADV08 MV1 SL Series forged wheels are whittled from 6061 forged aluminum which ensures you that the almost three ton beast is sitting on the most premium grade of wheels. Whether you're reaching 60 in under 5 seconds or just taking a leisurely stroll down the boulevard, nobody will be able to miss this Rolls-Royce or it’s "Spirit of Ecstasy" on the bonnet.

Wheel Specs:
    ADV08 MV1 SL
    24"x10"
    Finish: Gloss Black
    Tires: Nitto INVO
    275/25/24

Please PM us for details, availability, and pricing.

Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit: https://www.flickr.com/gp/wheelsboutique/wR7322
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Dave.0

Dave.0 Karting

Jan 3, 2015
    Sedona, Dallas
    my opinion - too big and not enough tire

the beauty of the rolls is being coddled by the ride, and this looks like it would be a detriment

my wife drives a rolls and its like riding in a marshmallow dream, a road going hovercraft impervious to the imperfections of the road

If you like the look and its your car, have at it, but its not for me.

3. Flash G

Flash G Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2006
    Hollywood Hills
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Beautiful wheels, but I agree with the previous poster... not enough rubber.

I had similar size wheels and tires on a Range Rover at one point. The "magic carpet ride" of the Rover was ruined. The ride was jarring. Had to go to a larger sidewall tire. (285/35/22)

Those wheels (maybe an inch smaller) with larger sidewalls would still look good on that Ghost.