Range Rover SVR | FerrariChat

Range Rover SVR

Discussion in 'British' started by Jordan68, Oct 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jordan68

Jordan68 Formula Junior

May 12, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Jordan W
    Need to know please your kind feedback on the Range Rover SVR ??

2. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    There is no Range Rover SVR. There is the smaller Range Rover Sport SVR or the big boy Range Rover SVAutobiography.

I have no experience with either. I do have a full size Range Rover supercharged and absolutely love it. It has to be about best all around vehicle ever.

It looks great. Interior is beautiful and full of high quality materials. It drives great. Handling is great considering it's a big, tall, heavy SUV. It tows great too. You can cruise down the highway at 90 and it feels like you're doing half that. It's so quiet. The stereo is great. Seats are very comfortable. It's definitely not supercar fast or anything but there is plenty of power. I love the supercharged v8 sound. Plenty of torque at all speeds. Plenty of brakes too with the huge Brembos.

I would absolutely love to have a Range Rover SVAutobiography. It had all the greatness of the Range Rover but the engine is turned up to 11. I love the noise of the Range Rover Sport SVR (haven't heard a SVAutobiography) and I wish my truck sounded like that. I want to hear that v8 rumble when I am getting on it but I also love the quietness on the highway, which is why I haven't fitted an aftermarket exhaust or anything.

I would assume that with the SVR, and I am assuming the SVAutobiography, sounding like they do, they must have some type of exhaust valves or something that shuts it up when you're cruising down the highway.

I have that type of system on my Z06 and I love it. It sounds absolutely amazing but I can shut it up when I want to talk it on a road trip. Best of both worlds.