2016 Continental GT Speed | FerrariChat

2016 Continental GT Speed

Discussion in 'British' started by THE RED MENACE, Jan 18, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    I just picked one of these up. I needed a true GT car, one to drive to the store, golf, ect., this seemed like a good option. I know it's not a Ferrari, and will not drive like one, but it seems to have enough power to have a little fun, and then take care of all the other tasks I have for it. Does anyone have experience with the GT? Thanks

2. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I've had a GT for about 18 months. It's a good car. Drives well. Seats are very comfortable. Doesn't accelerate like crazy but it pulls decently. Infotainment system is godawful. Materials are all authentic which is nice. Doesn't drive nearly as heavy as as it is. Anything else you'd wanna know I can tell you.

3. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    I wish the infotainment system would be better I guess. It gets dropped off on Saturday at our home in AZ, can't wait to put some miles on it. How is the service department at Bentley Scottsdale? Thanks

4. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Congrats! I use mine as a daily driver, absolutely love it.

5. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Service is good, not a complaint. I bought my car out of Oregon and shipped it to Scottsdale. Mine is a '13 so maybe the infotainment has improved some since. I'm really starting to think no Nav is the way to on some high end cars. Classic beauty, we all have cell phones with google maps that works terrific. I don't need my sports car to have some I pad sized screen in the dash save that for an SUV or big sedan.

6. jpohl402

jpohl402 Formula Junior

Absolutely fantastic car, great choice and major congrats to you!
    What color combo?

7. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    I bought a new 2013 LeMans edition in dark Sapphire with Tan/Blue hides and love it. I use it daily until the salt is laid down (live in NJ) and have had no issues with in my last 3 years of ownership. While it is fast, it's definitely heavy but I bought it for comfort and luxury. I have a 2014 458 coupe for when I have the need for speed. I never quite realized what build quality was until I bought a Bentley. Hands down I don't think anyone can compare to its quality.

Good luck with yours and enjoy it in good health.

8. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    Had a 2009 (back then) Speed, put 22k miles on it.
    Bulletproof car as daily driver, regardless of weather (Chicago), solid and ultra comfy, gives a lot of pleasure and satisfaction while driving it.
    I had CCBs which were a must for me (very heavy foot, lots of driving on empty tollway at 4AM), considering how heavy that thing is.

9. MME

MME Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Marty
    Almost bought the 2016 GT Speed. Never have owned Bentley. Looking for a DD to replace my AM DB9. Test drove it and liked it a lot. Ended up buying a new 2015 GT3R instead, racing stripes and all. It's a lot of fun to drive and loud too. Really like it.