Noble M600 ? | FerrariChat

Noble M600 ?

Discussion in 'British' started by zvdxb, Mar 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zvdxb

zvdxb Karting

Aug 31, 2014
    East/West
    Full Name:
    ZV
    I've been reading up on this car and I must admit I'm tempted to buy what seems like a fantastic drivers car comparable to the F40 ( as per the reviews ) . Before I pull the trigger, Can anyone shed some light or experience on this car and what they think ? Thank you !

2. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Hi

The only experience I have is with an M400. I don't know how applicable my comments would be to an M600.

I liked the car and it is a great drive. The build quality was good, but it still had a lot of "kit car" aspects to it. It was a hard car to work on. The engine compartment was PACKED. A big frustration was heat management. There was so much heat generated in the engine compartment that it would melt the wiring harnesses. The space was so limited that there was no where to move the wiring, so I spent a lot of time insulating everything, working in very restricted space.

The engine is Ford, but it is European Ford. I was able to get almost nothing locally. Some of the part numbers that I provided did not even show up in the North American computer system.

This was not my car. It was a customer's car. I spent a lot of time with it....;>) I will say again that I liked the car and it was a great drive, but I would not buy one.

3. zvdxb

zvdxb Karting

Aug 31, 2014
    East/West
    Full Name:
    ZV
    Is the noble M600 available in North America ? If so what price ? Can't seem to find one...

4. Not available to my knowledge, but its cousin the Rossion Q1 is available.

5. pma1010

pma1010 F1 Rookie

Jul 21, 2002
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Rossion is based on the Noble M400, so v6 Ford-engined. I had a M400. Oil starvation, spun a rod bearing on the track. Needed dry sump. Fantastic handling but...

I believe M600 has the longitudinal mount Volvo v8(?). Much better level of refinement etc. Different beast.

6. zvdxb

zvdxb Karting

Aug 31, 2014
    East/West
    Full Name:
    ZV
    Any ideas on price or recent transactions ?

7. ScuderiaWithStickPlease

ScuderiaWithStickPlease F1 World Champ

Dec 17, 2007
    NY Metro
    Tuned by Yamaha.

8. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Any Noble looks like a kit car, IMO.

The latest one, M600, is a lot of money for a car that has absolutely no street cred...

9. sledge

sledge Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Noble m600 is a drivers car,no aides to make you a good driver. full carbon body,engine developed by motorkraft(in indy) by twin turboing ,drysumping w.switchable power curves of 450,550,650 hp owner was from Chicago area, recently sold to chineese .
    google it and see reviews for youself, take one for a test drive on the bruntingthorp test track uk.