Lockheed "Hydropower" boosters to give away for free | FerrariChat

Lockheed "Hydropower" boosters to give away for free

Discussion in 'British' started by BJJ, Mar 31, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BJJ

BJJ Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2014
    #1 BJJ, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi All,

Some freak had replaced the correct Girlings in my Espada by Lockheeds (see below, before removal and here: Great British Cars: Brake Servo Booster Kit LE72696/SEN43, Brakes, exactly this set had been used) and this winter I had removed them and fitted a reconditioned Girlings set. Thus, I now have two Lockheeds in very good condition, optically and technically, laying around and taking up space.

These Lockheeds have been used in various Britisch cars, also in some Alfa Romeos and Volvos, as to my knowledge. They are very popular replacements for boosters n/a and also for adding to systems without booster, since they are operated remotely.

Does somebody want them (for free)? International shipping might be somewhat costly (I did not find out), so that ideally someone just fetches them here in Berlin or April 08 in Essen (Techno Classica fair).

Please PM me with your details, if you like to have them.

Cheers, Bernhard
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BJJ

BJJ Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2014
    #2 BJJ, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Both in Germany ;) :D

P.S.: And if this is the only way to demonstrate that these are no crap, I can, in the alternative, ask for each ;) :D:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs[/ame]