'17 Vanquish Specs | FerrariChat

'17 Vanquish Specs

Discussion in 'British' started by WCH, Apr 18, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Most of it amounts to personal preference as to color and materials. I prefer all leather, so for example will select the leather headliner. Interior likely will be Kestrel Tan and Phantom Grey.

Some miscellaneous choices larger and smaller: I like the One77 steering wheel, herringbone fascia, ventilated seats, contrasting carpet binding.

Has anyone seen a car without the 2+2 option? The rear seats seem to give the car a more finished look, but I'll never use them.

Not sure about the wings - may have them done in the same color as the seats, to give an embossed look. Or no wings at all.

Recommendations? Must haves? Battery conditioner? Mats?

Thanks.

2. XJRS Owner

XJRS Owner Karting

Aug 20, 2009
    Northern CT
    Have seen one Vanq with the 2+0 config. Looks virtually identical to a 2+0 DBS, so take a look at one of those. I would get a 2+0 myself since it is more practical and looks far more interesting.

Unless you want to pay stupid money for the charger, just buy a CTEK unit on eBay...same as the Aston unit w/o the crazy branding markup. Nicer mats can be bought aftermarket vs the ones Aston provides for the same money. I've seen a few w/o the million stitch pattern and I find it far less busy and will stand the test of time. Wheel, I could go either way. No Alcantara for me on any seating surface, but OK for insert panels.

What color are you thinking for the car? Hope it isn't one of the non colors like black, gray or silver !!

3. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Someone else described the mats as "thin and crummy." Have a CTEK, appreciate the heads up.

Color will be ... sorry ... China Grey.