Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Regional Areas - USA West > California & Nevada (Southern) - Sponsored by Fast Cars ltd

Reply
 
Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-28-2013, 05:05 PM
CAM@CNCMOTORS's Avatar
Formula 3
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario, California
Full Name: Cam at CNC Motors
Posts: 1,363
****CNC Motors Open House April 7th 2013****

F Chat,

We are doing it again! CNC Motors is having an open house on Sunday April 7, 2013. Last time we did this in December I was hoping to get 50 people and we ended up having over 200 people show up!

I think this one will be perfect for people looking to get a new car going into Spring and Summer or for those who would like to check us out.

Hours: 11:00am - 2:00pm!!! We are open until 4:00pm on Sundays so everyone is more than welcome to stay longer.

Location: CNC Motors 4980 Vanderbilt St. Ontario, Ca. 91761

We just got another 15,000 square foot warehouse next door for service. We will be able to service Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Porsche etc. So we are excited to show that off as well.

Please come hungry because we will have the IN-N-OUT truck here!!!!

1. CAM@CNCMotors
2. Mr. Bill - 308
3. M2G2 - Scuderia
4. Ms. M2G2 - F430
5. RSO1091 Henry 355
6. Lamontlawyer921
__________________
iPhone (760) 552-3698
www.cncexotics.com
cam@cncexotics.com
Looking to Buy any F40, F50, Enzo, CGT, Ford GT, GT3 RS, Ferrari/Vintage
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #2  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:14 PM
m2g2's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: SoCal
Full Name: Mark
Posts: 1,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM@CNCMOTORS View Post
Please come hungry because we will have the IN-N-OUT truck here!!!!

1. CAM@CNCMotors
2. Mr. Bill - 308
3. M2G2 - Scuderia
4. Ms. M2G2 - F430
5. RSO1091 Henry 355
6. Lamontlawyer921
IN-N-OUT...Sounds GREAT, Cam! Thanx
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Full Name: Jim
Posts: 759
I'll be in Long Beach that weekend. How long does it take to get to your place from LB? Damn....might be another reason to bring the CS instead of the VW golf for the week. :-) Just worried about losing emblems, wheels, shields, etc to theft. lol
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:21 PM
ar4me's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,032
I am going to try make it - may have some friends visiting from Europe come along.
Jes
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-28-2013, 10:30 PM
LTL LTL is offline
Karting
Non Subscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: City of Angels
Full Name: Leon
Posts: 80
If I still have the scud, i will be there Cam.
Glad to see CNC doing well.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 454
599GTO ?

Cam,

Thanks for bringing the In-N-Out for us, you are so generous.

Will a 599 GTO be showing there too?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-01-2013, 11:08 AM
SoCal1's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles Zoo
Full Name: Tim
Posts: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spdrcrj View Post
I'll be in Long Beach that weekend. How long does it take to get to your place from LB? Damn....might be another reason to bring the CS instead of the VW golf for the week. :-) Just worried about losing emblems, wheels, shields, etc to theft. lol

I am in LB it takes about 40 min

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Rookie
Non Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SGV
Full Name: Ken
Posts: 23
I'll be there. Missed the first one so I'm definitely going to have to make this one.
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #9  
Old 03-01-2013, 11:29 AM
CAM@CNCMOTORS's Avatar
Formula 3
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario, California
Full Name: Cam at CNC Motors
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by m2g2 View Post
IN-N-OUT...Sounds GREAT, Cam! Thanx
It is on us so come hungry!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spdrcrj View Post
I'll be in Long Beach that weekend. How long does it take to get to your place from LB? Damn....might be another reason to bring the CS instead of the VW golf for the week. :-) Just worried about losing emblems, wheels, shields, etc to theft. lol
Everyone finds an excuse to drive something nice that day....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar4me View Post
I am going to try make it - may have some friends visiting from Europe come along.
Jes
It would be great to have you there! Are you bringing the 612?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTL View Post
If I still have the scud, i will be there Cam.
Glad to see CNC doing well.
Maybe we will have the Scud and you will have a 458!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboRider View Post
Cam,

Thanks for bringing the In-N-Out for us, you are so generous.

Will a 599 GTO be showing there too?
Not sure, no 599 GTO's at the momebt but we have 2 Carrera GT's and a 100 Mile SLR Roadster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal1 View Post
I am in LB it takes about 40 min

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88ROTORS View Post
I'll be there. Missed the first one so I'm definitely going to have to make this one.
Awesome!
__________________
iPhone (760) 552-3698
www.cncexotics.com
cam@cncexotics.com
Looking to Buy any F40, F50, Enzo, CGT, Ford GT, GT3 RS, Ferrari/Vintage
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-01-2013, 11:31 AM
CAM@CNCMOTORS's Avatar
Formula 3
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario, California
Full Name: Cam at CNC Motors
Posts: 1,363
1. CAM@CNCMotors
2. Mr. Bill - 308
3. M2G2 - Scuderia
4. Ms. M2G2 - F430
5. RSO1091 Henry 355
6. Lamontlawyer921
7. Spdrcrj CS
8. ar4me
9. LTL Scud
10. Lamborider
11. Socal1
12. 88Rotors
__________________
iPhone (760) 552-3698
www.cncexotics.com
cam@cncexotics.com
Looking to Buy any F40, F50, Enzo, CGT, Ford GT, GT3 RS, Ferrari/Vintage
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Full Name: Jim
Posts: 759
Cam,

My car is tuned for 93 octane. I compensate in Vegas by doing 8 gallons of 100 and 14 gallons of 91. Is there appropriate fuel available to facilitate my need for 93?

Jim

Tim....Thanks for the reply about the travel time.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:01 PM
lamontlawyer921's Avatar
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The West Coast
Full Name: Scott
Posts: 809
Jim, bring the Fcar...we will meet around Long Beach and drive out...a few of us usually meet for drives...Tim is usually in, and hopefully Craig brings the new spider! Cam, dbl dbl, cheese only, fries and chocolate shake please!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-03-2013, 11:53 PM
ar4me's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM@CNCMOTORS View Post
It would be great to have you there! Are you bringing the 612?
Probably. Otherwise I will bring my 3-pedal Modena. Looking forward to seeing some nice cars and meet some fellow gear heads.
Jes
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-04-2013, 12:43 PM
RSO1091's Avatar
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hemet, CA.
Full Name: Henry S.
Posts: 882
Smile

Hey Cam, are you going to provide FCHAT name tags this time?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2013, 12:49 PM
CAM@CNCMOTORS's Avatar
Formula 3
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ontario, California
Full Name: Cam at CNC Motors
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spdrcrj View Post
Cam,

My car is tuned for 93 octane. I compensate in Vegas by doing 8 gallons of 100 and 14 gallons of 91. Is there appropriate fuel available to facilitate my need for 93?

Jim

Tim....Thanks for the reply about the travel time.
We only have 91 here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontlawyer921 View Post
Jim, bring the Fcar...we will meet around Long Beach and drive out...a few of us usually meet for drives...Tim is usually in, and hopefully Craig brings the new spider! Cam, dbl dbl, cheese only, fries and chocolate shake please!
LOL!!!! I dont think they do fries or shakes on the truck. You don't need that stuff anyways....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ar4me View Post
Probably. Otherwise I will bring my 3-pedal Modena. Looking forward to seeing some nice cars and meet some fellow gear heads.
Jes
Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSO1091 View Post
Hey Cam, are you going to provide FCHAT name tags this time?
Honestly it is not a bad idea, maybe we should????
__________________
iPhone (760) 552-3698
www.cncexotics.com
cam@cncexotics.com
Looking to Buy any F40, F50, Enzo, CGT, Ford GT, GT3 RS, Ferrari/Vintage
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
SoCal1's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles Zoo
Full Name: Tim
Posts: 1,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spdrcrj View Post
Cam,

My car is tuned for 93 octane. I compensate in Vegas by doing 8 gallons of 100 and 14 gallons of 91. Is there appropriate fuel available to facilitate my need for 93?

Jim

Tim....Thanks for the reply about the travel time.
Yes there is some available local

check here for locations

Unleaded Race/Racing Fuel at the Pump in California
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #17  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Testarossa Lover's Avatar
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Full Name: Haig
Posts: 2,617
My Garage
I will be there...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Testarossa Lover's Avatar
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Full Name: Haig
Posts: 2,617
My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM@CNCMOTORS View Post
We only have 91 here....

LOL!!!! I dont think they do fries or shakes on the truck. You don't need that stuff anyways....

Awesome!

Honestly it is not a bad idea, maybe we should????
You may need to be careful on this. It can become a problem.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-05-2013, 04:49 AM
Rookie
Non Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 20
I work that night but count me in!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Rookie
Non Subscribed
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4
Someone pick me up! I can't show up on a 2000 Nissan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.


FerrariChat.com has no association with Ferrari S.p.A.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.