What is current MSRP for a Cali? | FerrariChat

What is current MSRP for a Cali?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by raptorduck, Jan 19, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. raptorduck

raptorduck Formula 3

May 18, 2009
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mr. Raptorduck
    #1 raptorduck, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
    What should I expect the MSRP for a 2012 Rossa Corsa/Beige Cali to be with the standard options (navigation, back-up camera, full power Daytona seats, front and rear park assist, shields, red calipers)?

2. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    $220k-ish MSRP. The car comes standard with Nav and rear parking sensors.

3. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Yep $220k or so with a few tasteful options.

4. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    Going from my spreadsheet:
    $196,000 with taxes and freight and gas crap :)
    $1,259 for the red calipers
    $3,456 for back up camera - Your dealer can probably do this cheaper, mine did.
    $1,470 for front camera
    $6,296 for the Daytona seats.
    $5,148 for full electric seats.
    $1,548 for Scuderia shields.

So that is around 215, but you probably want:

$4,422 for 20 inch diamond wheels
    $742 for Yellow ( or Red ) Tach
    $448 for contrast stitching
    $2,739 for run flats
    $881 for iPod connection

Just something to munch on :)

5. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I think those are the 2011 prices, not the new 2012 with the 7 year maintanence plan.

I am in Wisconsin on business, but will try and find my MSRP and option cost and post them.

6. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    Mine is a 2012 but I ordered last May, perhaps I lucked out :)

7. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    That sounds about right...

2011 MSRP - $196,450
    2012 MSRP - $201,290

8. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    #8 mtarvydas, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    That made me get out my sticker and look at it. Tires, says Pirelli P Zero on the sticker but it came with Michelin's. And I was told the air freight was going to be $7,000 but the sticker says $11,900 ... Options alone were $56,638, that sure adds up quick!

Rick

10. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    I get the air freight issue, you are sort of captive to the "time and place."

Please do not take this the wrong way - but Michelin's, **** that. Excuse my French. No way. Garbage compared to the Pirelli. Do not accept that. Have the dealer locate tires for you. What size are your rims? Perhaps, I can help; I searched all of North America :)

11. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Gotta love Ferrari window stickers. I've seen a few that don't even add down the page! Too funny.

I was told by Scottsdale Ferrari that the "typically optioned" 2012 Cali's they are ordering are around $240k sticker.

12. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    I really didn't spec any specific tire, remembering that well after the order went in I just hoped I got the Pirelli's because that is what I had before.

We will see, I will give them a chance ... after probably the end of April when I put them on for the first time. I have the 19" star shaped wheels. I have the stock 19's on now with my SottoZero's.

Rick

13. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    Yeah sorry, over reacted - if you did not spec it then that is that.
    I love those rims, I got those for my winter setup, but i am thinking of flipping them to the summer tires. The 20" rims are nice but perhaps a little busy.

14. letsgo

letsgo Karting

Oct 9, 2011
    California
    With your specs US $230,000. Expect another 5k increase if order placed after spring. This excludes the performance package that will be available as an option in US in the coming months.

15. jasonrhcastle

jasonrhcastle Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2006
    Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Jason RH Castle
    Rick, we are gonna have to compare window stickers to see who got more "other options". I think I am coming in around 255k. Got more Carbon Fibre in my cabin than I initially thought I would.

Car should be at dealer this week. They received the paperwork from Ferrari NA and gave me the VIN, so should have it in next 1-2 weeks.

Gonna have Mike put me on the Spider list...Probably will keep my Cali long term. We shall see...

Will post a pic of my window sticker once it is here.

J

16. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    #16 RickLederman, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
    Jason,

I will post mine tomorrow. Total sticker was $276,230 but that includes $11,900 airfreight. Mine lists $19,830 in other options, not enough room on the sticker. It also includes $6,403 for the luggage set. So, you may have the lead! I have had the 2012 just over a month and over 2,000 miles already. The Cali is just a ball to drive!

Rick

17. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    Wow did not realize it was a competition, I will go back to the dealer for more mods :)
    And the winner gets....

It is amazing how one can customize the Ferrari. My friend wanted a special color so Ferrari sent him swatches of different shades of the specific color. Each swatch was on a 1x2 foot metal cutout. Pretty impressive.

18. Balsamina

Balsamina Formula Junior

May 19, 2010
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    S
    !! You've driven your Cali in the snow more than my wife & I have driven our cars in the last month in total!

19. jasonrhcastle

jasonrhcastle Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2006
    Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Jason RH Castle
    No, didn't mean it that way at all... :)

Was kinda of laughing about how they just list "other options" and realizing how far above my "budget" I went with stuff....

Rick definitely has me whipped anyway!

I would have loved to have had the luggage, however, I am just too anal when carrying bags. I bought a couple nice leather briefcase and 48 hour bag in Italy and I worry about scuffing/scratching it. They together were 1/10 of the cost of the Ferrari luggage! Having said that, please post pics! Would love to see them.

J

20. raptorduck

raptorduck Formula 3

May 18, 2009
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mr. Raptorduck
    So sticker for a 2012 with my specs is $240ish. The base sticker has increased by around $8k for 2012, I imagine to help offset the 7 yr maintenance plan.

The car I saw had a few more options (mango suspension thingie) I did not want and a lacked a few that I did want and had a sticker of $250k. I love how adding an iPod connector OR a colored tach OR painting the calpiers OR colored seat belts adds $1,000 each time. And if you want to the diamond stiching, fogetabout it. Perhaps the thread is made out of solid gold.

Aparently, prices for new Cali's will increase every year from here on out and production will be decreased. And the alleged 35hp bump up for 2013 is apparently a myth.

21. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    My dealer said no one has concrete information. The rumor he heard was a smaller 6 cylinder with turbo, but to watch what the new Masi will have as he thinks that is where it will debut.

22. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    #22 RickLederman, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The sticker for my 2012. Not included in the list (as I remember anyway), leather headliner, stitched Cavallinos, red stitching, red seat inserts, yellow tach, star design 19" wheels, front and rear parking sensors, parking camera, red piping, electronic mirrors and homelink.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. raptorduck

raptorduck Formula 3

May 18, 2009
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mr. Raptorduck
    I noticed on the window sticker for the one I looked at "other optoins" as well. Why don't they just list out all the options instead of just some? That base MSRP is, I am pretty sure, the same one on the one I saw, that was around $250k after options. Options sure add a lot to the price. The dealer told me he has built a Cali with options that has taken the price to the mid $350's!

24. mtarvydas

mtarvydas Formula Junior

Oct 26, 2011
    On the Mountain
    Full Name:
    Martin Tarvydas
    They only have 14 lines for options so everything gets rolled up after line 13.
    It was confusing to me also; at first I thought it was a dealer mark up as the two Calis in the showroom both were 260k, then they showed me their spreadsheet which was 2 page worth of options.

25. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Sounds like a beauty. I have to say, I love the "7 years genuine maint"

Sooo much better than the disengenous maint I got with my last bimmer!