Lonely No More | FerrariChat

Lonely No More

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Ristretto, Apr 23, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ristretto

Ristretto Karting

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    Robert
    #1 Ristretto, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My 458 was a bit lonely since I sold my 599 a while back. But now she has a new stable mate. My 2014 Cali 30HS arrived at the dealer on Monday. Grigio Silverstone/Black. These are not the best pictures but it is all I have for now. Scottsdale Ferrari just finished a full body wrap and will tint the windows. The Cali and the 458 will head to their summer home in Colorado on Saturday. Can't wait to get the Cali out on some mountain passes, top down of course.

Cheers!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    What a beautiful car! Congratulations and do enjoy those topless Colorado drives!!

3. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    You have a great combination with your 2 Fcars; just about covered all your bases. :)

4. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Beautiful, congrats!

5. ConnyF

ConnyF Karting

Jun 27, 2013
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Conny
    Nice rims. Didn't I say that before? :)

Report about the Handling Package!

Congrats!

6. Ristretto

Ristretto Karting

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Thanks. I am looking forward to getting her back to Colo. to see how she handles the mountain roads.

7. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    We just got home from Sedona today. Snowed in Flagstaff. Rained almost all the way home. Looks like the weather will clear here Thursday and thereafter.

BTW we drove the Audi S4.

Your car looks great.

Best

8. Ristretto

Ristretto Karting

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Thanks Phil. I flew back from Scottsdale yesterday and the cars are on their way. In fact I just got a call from the guy hauling the cars up here. He is just about to Raton Pass and plans to make Denver tonight. Cars will be here in the morning. I just wish the damn wind would stop blowing. It gets old quick.

9. CP Shrl

CP Shrl Karting

Feb 27, 2014
    Dallas/Dubai
    What a sexy lady! Out of curiosity why did you settle on the Cali instead of a FF?

I currently have a 2013 Cali, thinking about snagging a 458 Spider which would really eliminate the need for the california in my eyes?