diamond seats contrast stitching | FerrariChat

diamond seats contrast stitching

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by professor88, Jul 3, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. professor88

professor88 Rookie

Jan 10, 2010
    Ordering my new Cali T in grigio titanio black roof with charcoal interior...thinking of yellow stitching (stc1) but i'm wondering if this will be too much...grigio chiaro is an easy choice but very monochromatic in comparison...any pics or thoughts would be greatly appreciated...thanks

2. Ron4pro

Ron4pro Karting

Oct 21, 2013
    Arizona
    I have yellow stitching on Cali 30 with a black interior. It looks great but MisterMaranello was right when he said you will a glare in the windshield. It doesnt bother me but I can see how it would be a nuisance for some. I will say that the contrast of leather to stitching is gorgeous

3. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    I love the contrast of yellow and gray and if you're concerned about windshield glare you could always request tone on tone stitching for the dash...or wear polarized sun glasses :)

4. agrun

agrun Formula Junior

May 24, 2009
    FLA
    I have charcoal interior and yellow stitching and it looks perfect. In fact I just ordered the T with the same interior color combination and your exterior color. It looks especially good with a yellow tach to match yellow calipers and shields. What wheel choice and color did you make?

5. agrun

agrun Formula Junior

May 24, 2009
    FLA
    I always stressed that it be too much but having driven mine for 3 years, I am satisfied it's just fine

6. agrun

agrun Formula Junior

May 24, 2009
    FLA
    My only concession was a single regular stitch instead of the special stitching which is thicker and more pronounced, a bit much

7. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    Or of course drive with your eyes closed :)