KIA/California Commercial | FerrariChat

KIA/California Commercial

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Tony Montoya, Jul 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tony Montoya

Tony Montoya Rookie

Dec 29, 2005
    Hi I never introduced myself, I'm a 56 year old with an 850 and I'm looking more and more at Ferrari. I would like a 612 though, as I can't afford a California. Anyways, just now on TV there was an ad for a Kia and this red KIA SUV drives right past that silver California in Toronto that was stranded in a flood. They changed the setting a bit but kept the car and the style of wall it was parked against. Also, it seemed to be outdoors and the water wasn't as deep. So maybe I should look at a Kia. That Ferrari just gets too much attention and is not a submarine.

2. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    If you need a submarine, get a submarine. If you want a California, don't drive it like a submarine. If you don't want a lot of attention in either, don't drive a Cali like a submarine or a submarine like a Cali.

612 is a great car. Absolutely best bang for the buck you're likely to ever come across in a ferrari. Hugely depreciated and very, very reliable. Might be one for sale in the classifieds, BTW.