2013 california for sale | FerrariChat

2013 california for sale

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by LARRYH, Aug 7, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    #1 LARRYH, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    I just wanted to test the waters I have a 2013 California 30 rosso corsa /coiuo leather..with the Handling package it is fully loaded with a original list price of 280000 plus .. I bought it new and have babied it from new but I drive it with 5700 miles on it so far ..
    I have a new car on order and am going to consign the car .. Is there any interest on FCHAT from the members here that would like to buy it today .. It will be priced around $215000..
    or market.
    If there is real interest I will list it in classified or send pictures it has lots of carbon and leather headliner diamond seats etc...
    let me know..If not I will send it to the dealer on consignment...next week....
    The car is perfect with a fresh detailing and 22ple....car was delivered new April 4 2013 and is freshly serviced by the dealer of course it is under warranty till 2016
    LarryH

2. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    Sounds like a great car with a MSRP of 280 it must be very special. Why dont you post pics ?

3. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    truthfully it just occurred to me to place this thread .. I will post it if there is some interest .. I need to take some pictures but it is very nice . I bought a 2011 and ordered the new car with everything I wished i had on the first one and then somethings .. I was told not to because at the time it was one of the top 2 or 3 highest optioned californias they had delivered .. I love the car but something has to go to make room for the new F12.

4. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    I think you did the right thing in ordering your options, you may want to consider keeping it, as it may be easier to drive as a DD ? anyway , decisions, decisions decisions :)