Rosso scuderia or rosso corsa? | FerrariChat

Rosso scuderia or rosso corsa?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Poshypalan, Aug 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Poshypalan

Poshypalan Rookie

Aug 14, 2014
    Just ordered my Cali T & chose rosso scuderia w crema interior. I can't find any pix online of this combination so I'm wondering if it's going to look bad. Thoughts?

2. MARMIST

MARMIST Formula 3

Jul 1, 2014
    it's gonna look awful, u wanna change it asap with Rosso exterior and black interior.

do it right now.

God I wouldnt wanna be in your shoes if you cant change it.

3. CT Audi Fan

CT Audi Fan Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2011
    I assume you viewed samples in person instead of a computer screen ... Taste can't be subject to a group like this ... Unless you were trying to mix orange and green, it's all about what you like best. Scuderia and crema are classic. Personally I prefer darker color interiors just because they show wear a bit less ... But opinions are like *********s and everyone who reads this will have their own, or in some cases several! If you like it, that's all that matters. Congrats and post lots of pics when she arrives.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    What he said !

5. secondsole

secondsole Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2013
    O-H!
    Full Name:
    Michael
  6. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    I have crema inserts in the seats, dash, and on the ceiling of my FF and they look great. I thought the seat inserts might be a problem since I wear blue jeans most every day but it has not been a problem. I do have to clean the seats every couple months to get the blue off of them but they come clean. I will only warn you away from Duluth Trading's "Ball Room Jeans" as the blue dye in them stains the seats much quicker!

Rick

7. haroonok

haroonok Formula 3

Sep 5, 2007
    england
    Full Name:
    haroon
    the new beige tradizionale would look great with RS.

8. DK308

DK308 F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2013
    Europe, way north.
    Full Name:
    AB
    Agreed. With the orangey RS, a colour with a bit of glow will look amazing. The Crema will look great with a RC, but it will also work with RS.

9. Poshypalan

Poshypalan Rookie

Aug 14, 2014
    I do love the beige! i'm going to stick w the crema though. I think it has the more feminine feel i am going for. I was thinking Barbie Ferrari haha :D

I also love RC, but every California is RC/beige lol

10. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    Rosso scuderia w creme should look fine .. . the softer orange red will look fine with cream interior...

11. Andrew 912

Andrew 912 Karting

Dec 18, 2010
    USA
    Full Name:
    AES
    Colors is personal reference … you can't go wrong with Rosso Scuderia and Creama, I think you should feel more elegance than Black interior which show very sporty look on black. Black interior is the safest color on earth to choose for the car interior for the maintainance reason. Other light color will be easy to staining your light color seat with your jeans colors. Its the functuanality purpose only but sometime your own preference color will overirde the functionality then my suggestion in just follow your preference and take the consequences of the functionality. That is my consideration and hope help you to confirm your decision.
    Good luck...

12. DK308

DK308 F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2013
    Europe, way north.
    Full Name:
    AB
    If you want a feminine touch, have you considered the new Tortora? It's a very light pinkish beige colour. That would look great with RS and I bet you, you would be the first with that combo. This would also look amazing with the new Rosso California too I think. Just posting some ideas:)

I agree with what you say about the RC/Beige, it's been done. And I'm not the most traditional person when it comes to colours anyway. Heck I still think Verde is the best colour for the FF. It would look great on a Cali with Crema interior too:D (No, I don't drink or do drugs)