Monterey Cali T test drive today | FerrariChat

Monterey Cali T test drive today

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by professor88, Aug 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. professor88

professor88 Rookie

Jan 10, 2010
    So...four years with a Cali and today's drive in the new T was quite a contrast. An improvement in acceleration, steering, brakes, handling and overall more raw soulfulness in the sense that you feel more at one with the machine. Dare I say a little 458 there. For those who have remarked about the soundtrack, all I can say is it is different. Quieter mainly, and doesn't quite sing as much as mine does. BUT it does make some nice noises of its own and certainly the plusses of the new car far outweigh the diminishment of snaps crackles and pops
    I hope this is informative to any one interested of course just my humble...btw never drove the 30.

2. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    great report, but the 30 seems to be head and shoulders over the first batch, so the real comparison would be from a 30 to a T IMHO

3. 612scag

612scag Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2010
    very information review, thanks!

4. GFD

GFD Karting

Aug 24, 2014
    Northern California
    What was your take on the turn signal buttons on the steering wheel? I test drove one yesterday, and I loved it.

Also, the steering wheel height adjustment did not work on the demo for some reason.