Rear headrest stitched - extra campionario | FerrariChat

Rear headrest stitched - extra campionario

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by keithos27, Sep 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Hi guys. I'm in the process of finalizing all my options for my California T and am getting Rosso Corsa with Beige Tradizione interior. I am getting rosso stitching throughout, including the headrests up front (on the beige tradizione seats). I am considering going extra campionario and having the black embossed prancing horse stitched in red as well. Am curious if you think that will look good or clash (since up front it's red on beige and in the rear it's red on black)?

Any pics of something similar would certainly help!

Thanks,
    Keith

2. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    that is perfect, but perhaps red to go with the stitching, red on black is fine

3. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Mitchell, what do you mean "but perhaps red to go with the stitching"? Sorry, I'm not following.

4. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    Red Horses on the Head Rests to go with the red stitching thruout. Red stitchin looks awesome on black

5. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Yup I'm going red stitching (STC1 not STC2).

6. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    I went STC2, but thats why we have vanilla and chocolate :)

7. Maser GTS

Maser GTS Karting

Sep 18, 2011
    I understand what you are saying, and am considering this as well, but I'm thinking of getting the rear top portion in beige as the seats, and then the red cavalino will look consistent. With the front on beige and the back on black, I think that there is potential for clashing. If you are keeping the top portion of the back black, then I'm thinking embossed is better. Sometimes less is more.

8. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Yup hence my question.... I'm keeping the black areas black they way they come standard (top and lower dash, front of door panel, upper door panel, rear upper part, A pillars, sun visors, roof). Thanks for the input!

9. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Indeed Mitchell! :)

10. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    I also on the back seats will keep the embossing black, i am doing cuio and on the cuio is black stitching, but i thought it would not look correct, to stitch the back in cuio, as i have different stitching. if i had one stitching of cuio thruout i would have done the back stitched.

11. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    While my order isn't red 10 yet, for the time being I've left this off my order.

12. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    Once you go Red 10 NO CHANGES, Keith look carefully at your order and add or substract, you can go Red 10 litterally overnite

13. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Thanks Mitchell, I know. I'm more comfortable at this point with it bring left off the order rather than on. Think I'll pass on the EC stitching.