My Cali T going through production! | FerrariChat

My Cali T going through production!

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by herenow, Oct 21, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. herenow

herenow Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2014
    US of A
    #1 herenow, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just got an email from Ferrari, car is getting painted! Cannot wait :)

Any idea how long it will take for the car to get to me if I just received this pic today? Any info would be great! Will keep an update with future pictures in production
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. fc3288

fc3288 Karting

Oct 11, 2014
    Tokyo
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I got another pic next day with my ordered colored painted and was at start of assembly line. However it's been almost 2 weeks since than without any pic updated

3. herenow

herenow Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2014
    US of A
    Ahhh the suspense! I ordered mine in white so I don't know if this is a painted picture or not? I ordered the black roof also but it's not on obviously...

4. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    #4 PSk, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    Congratulations :)

While I guess it is impossible to tell I think we have finally proved Ferrari is sending the same photo out. See: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/california/462791-my-baby-born.html

It does make sense that the production line could stop in exactly the same place though, but the car in the background is the same, as is the wrinkles in what looks like masking ...
    Pete

5. herenow

herenow Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2014
    US of A
    #5 herenow, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Damn, it's funny because before I read your comment I saw the other thread and it is the SAME picture! But I just went on My Ferraris online and found they posted a new pic. I wonder if they just send all the owners with white Cali T's the same pic? Hmmm who knows! But that first production photo is for sure the same!

6. omd78

omd78 F1 World Champ

Dec 26, 2005
    Breda, Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Any new pics surfaced..?

Gr. Martin