My California | FerrariChat

My California

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by LARRYH, Oct 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I miss my california .. I have a new Fcar on order and decided I would sell the 13 california back in august before the new T came out figured I would get a better price (I think I did) so the car sold in less then a week at FOW (maybe I could have gotten more) anyway . For the past 4 years I have driven my Ferrari to work just about everyday and to the store anywhere I went .. Now my daily driver is gone .. Now don't get me wrong I am not complaining I have plenty of good cars to drive including 3 other Fcars.. but I really miss the california...
    MY F12 is due in the next 2 weeks which I think I will like a lot .. I just wanted to say these californias really are great cars. I have had 2 and I now realize how perfect they are for just about anything..
    Driving a 911 s (997.2) for my daily driver now nice car but does not sound the same thats for sure..
    such a problem.. probably shouldn't complain....

2. Royalpar1

Royalpar1 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2013
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Lombard
    Thanks Larry, I am going crazy, my car is still 90, since October 6, CaliGirl has her car in the states for 5 weeks and still does not have it. I dont think i will ever give up driving her if i could just get my hands on it :)

3. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Mine comes late Janury... So far away! :/

Enjoy the F12!

4. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    I opted to keep my Cali cause I didn't think I could cope... :D

5. Ron4pro

Ron4pro Karting

Oct 21, 2013
    Arizona
    I love the dual personality of the Cali....it can be elegant and relaxed or raw and sporty. It draws enough attention without it being too much. And the sound...what can I say about that...snap, crackle, pop.

@larry...I am sure you are gonna love that F12...that is a beautiful machine. Now don't go breaking any land speed records in your first week in the car. But I bet you will miss the open air...these are first world problems of course.

6. Balsamina

Balsamina Formula Junior

May 19, 2010
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    S
    While I enjoy the Spider very much, I miss being able to drive with the entire family in the California.