Raising a Cali with lowered suspension | FerrariChat

Raising a Cali with lowered suspension

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Berold, Mar 10, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Berold

Berold Rookie

Dec 11, 2014
    I recently bought a Cali that already had the suspension lowered using Novitec parts and springs. I live in the Northeast where there are lots of hills, so although the car looks awesome as is, unfortunately I need to raise it up to stock height.

Can anyone give me advice on where to have this work done and how much it should cost me?

I'm assuming I should only have a Ferrari dealer do this work, but wondering what the price range is likely to be.

2. NJ-Cali

NJ-Cali Karting

Mar 9, 2012
    If you have the original oem parts it'll help a lot. I went thru similar situation but I was the one responsible for the lowering. I'm in northeast NJ and roads here just plain suck. I had Ferrari in Spring Valley NY do the work. Don't remember exact cost but a full alignment will also be required. good luck bro!

3. A.J

A.J Karting

Dec 14, 2007
    United Kingdom
    I'm looking to lower my cali, it's a pity you're not in the Uk or I would have done you a deal with the parts lol.