Ordered my new Cali T | FerrariChat

Ordered my new Cali T

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by RickLederman, Apr 14, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    I ordered my Cali T Friday to replace my 2012 Cali. This will be my third California. Since my FF is Sliver Nurburgring which is beautiful but I didn't want twinkies I decided to stick with:
    Rosso Corsa/Beige
    Yellow calipers
    C/F driver zone
    C/F dash trim
    Daytona Seats with red stripes
    Red piping and red stitching
    White tachometer
    Shields
    Magneride
    20" Forged Alloys
    Full Elec Seats
    Aluminum foot rests
    foldable rear seat
    Apple Car Play
    US Visibility (cameras, mirrors, door opener)

July build ... and now my 2012 is for sale although I probably will trade it back to MAG.
    My fifth Ferrari from MAG in Columbus OH.

I'm looking forward to the extra horsepower :D. Now the clock starts to tick slower and s l o w e r :)

2. Gb135

Gb135 Karting

Jul 28, 2014
    Beautiful! Congrats. I just got today my first production picture finally!!!!

3. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Congrats Rick!

4. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Hey Rick,

What did you think of the exhaust from the new Cali T? I went to a Ferrari event and drove the new T and was honestly disapointed with the way that it sounded. The Factory rep said that he had heard the same comments from many others.

Hopefully they can fix it, but when I test drove the T I was unable to get the exhaust to snap and pop like I can in the naturally aspirated Cali.

5. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    I rather enjoyed the drive. I thought it was much louder than I expected it to be. I don't remember the cracking & popping but I was surprised with the awesome power compared to my 12 Cali which I drove down there in just to remind me of the Cali power vs the FF power. Now I may have to stop down there for another drive :).