Voice activated controls | FerrariChat

Voice activated controls

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by FREDO, Apr 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FREDO

FREDO Rookie

Apr 21, 2015
    I was wondering if the California T has voice activation for the phone and how good is the NAV in it.

I know it's not a big deal but after owning a car that has very good voice control for the phone book and dialling numbers it would be nice if the T had the same.

Also I have seen that a lot of you have ordered your cars with the LED steering wheel.
    Is it worth it or not?

Thanks

2. dry4re

dry4re Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2005
    AZ
    Absolutely. It is a must have option

3. gretel1011

gretel1011 Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom F
    The LED steering wheel is a must. If you're spending this much money on a car why cut corners. makes no sense.

4. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I find the voice control to be pretty accurate. There's a button for it on the back of the steering wheel.

The LED wheel is cool. Really depends, to me, on the look you want your car to have and/or the resale factor. I went with almost everything CF so I def got the LED wheel. I've seen some Cali T's without the wheel and it looks nice because they didn't have any CF in their cars. It's all a matter of taste. If you want to resell your car at some point, however, many will say the LED wheel is a must have.

5. FREDO

FREDO Rookie

Apr 21, 2015
    Good point about the re-sale with the CF wheel.
    Thanks for letting me know about the voice control

6. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    No problem, here to help! Went through the same process last year and (I think) I thought about every angle/option/possibility, haha!