Help -- Side Mirrors | FerrariChat

Help -- Side Mirrors

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Shoffman, May 1, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shoffman

Shoffman Karting

Mar 26, 2015
    My final production picture of Cali t after car was at end of assembly line didn't have side mirrors installed yet (just cut-outs where mirrors go); has anyone experienced this or have any thoughts whether this is a problem? Thx!

2. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Did you forget to check the "side mirrors" option by any chance?

Just kidding. I'm sure they'll have it sorted properly. Not to worry.

3. Gb135

Gb135 Karting

Jul 28, 2014
    Thats funny! I am sure nothing to worry about.

4. Shoffman

Shoffman Karting

Mar 26, 2015
    Too funny but knowing ferrari not completely out of the question! Didn't think it was anything alarming but just wanted to check because all the pics posted on this site have the mirrors attached. 😎😎😎

5. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I think this just helps prove that they don't send the same stock photos to every customer... they are all unique! Probably just taken at a slightly different time in the process than some other people's pictures, that's all. :)

6. Shoffman

Shoffman Karting

Mar 26, 2015
  7. FREDO

FREDO Rookie

Apr 21, 2015
    If you have ever driven in Italy "They don't use mirrors"

8. Lime1

Lime1 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2014
    Ha wish I'd left that box blank. My wife's only had 4 motoring "incidents" in the last 20 years. All involved wing mirror impacts. Two her fault, one 50:50 and one when she'd parked and left the car. I reckon my car would be safer without wing mirrors when she's driving! ;)