Traded in a Pcar for Fcar and excited! | FerrariChat

Traded in a Pcar for Fcar and excited!

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by 10FerrariCATX, Jul 24, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 10FerrariCATX

10FerrariCATX Karting

Jul 24, 2015
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a Texas resident and have owned a variety of Pcars of the years but secretly wanted a Fcar😊. I have just purchased what I feel is a good introduction to the brand in a 2010 California (blk on blk). I have always modded my previous cars dating back to HS but plan to move a slower in my California.

I'm 35 yrs old and have a very hectic schedule especially having a wife as a college bb coach and two boys. When I do get time I enjoy taking the family for a spin in my cars and my boys absolutely love it! This will however be my first convertible so I can't wait to get there reaction.

One quick question to my fellow Cali owners. The one option I wish my car had is the Yellow RPM gauge. I have looked around and saw a used gauge cluster in yellow but it's 4.5k which is more than I would like to spend. Are there any option for a yellow overlay that I could install? Thanks in advance!

Matt

2. MARMIST

MARMIST Formula 3

Jul 1, 2014
    Dont even need to see pictures. awesome.

3. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Hey Matt... Congrats on the new Cali. Always great to hear of a new Ferrari in the Lone Star State. Enjoy it with your family in good health...T

4. Brumma

Brumma Karting

Jan 24, 2015
    West Hollywood, CA
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Congrats, Matt! I picked up a black on beige 2010 Cali a few months ago and love it! Enjoy!

5. Fly4Ree

Fly4Ree Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2015
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Don
    What color is the speedometer now?

6. 10FerrariCATX

10FerrariCATX Karting

Jul 24, 2015
    It's black.