Novitec exhaust for California T | FerrariChat

Novitec exhaust for California T

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by NYKSwiss, Jul 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NYKSwiss

NYKSwiss Karting

Jan 10, 2012
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Stephan
    Sorry if this was mentioned already somewhere else - couldn't find it. I hear Novitec offers exhaust system for Cali T. Does anyone know if this :

a) impacts the guarantee
    b) is available in Hong Kong
    c) has experience with it?

Thanks in advance!

Steph

2. Lime1

Lime1 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2014
    I've just had the Novitec back box and X pipes fitted to my Cali T with a remote control to open and close the baffles. Only got the car back 2 days ago and not really had time to fully evaluate. It's also been very wet here the last couple of days which hasn't helped. It will take a few miles to burn off the internal packing so it should improve with a bit of time. First impressions are good especially with the baffles open. I'll post a new thread shortly once I had a bit more time with it and hopefully post up some video.

As far as warranty is concerned I'm assured that in the UK that shouldn't be a problem but I can't vouch for other countries laws.

3. NYKSwiss

NYKSwiss Karting

Jan 10, 2012
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Stephan
    Thanks very much for your color! Looking forward to hear more of your experience - thanks vm!

4. pratas

pratas Karting

Sep 1, 2014
    Hong Kong
    Hi NYKSwiss
    pick up yours yet?

5. NYKSwiss

NYKSwiss Karting

Jan 10, 2012
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Stephan
    Official pick up on the 24th :) so excited! After Singapore F1 -

6. NYKSwiss

NYKSwiss Karting

Jan 10, 2012
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Stephan
    Picking her up today - so excited!

7. Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige F1 Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Three Places
    Won't trouble the warranty if you stay with mufflers and pipes. Start fiddling with headers and cats and you are on your own.

Novitec is quality product. Stuff looks good. Fits right and stays in place. No stories.

8. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    You should also be OK by doing the X-Pipe. We have done a few of the Novitec System's so far and to be honest they sound amazing.

If it was my car - i personally would go with the Non-Valved System WITH X-Pipe, and the Tips. It is the most cost effective option and the best bang for your buck (From my experience.)

Now Novitec Exhausts are about a 7-9 week lead time right now, so if you are interested please give me a call - we will help you out as much as possible. :)