Vivid Racing : FI Exhaust Sale - California | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : FI Exhaust Sale - California

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by VividRacing, Aug 11, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    #1 VividRacing, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Vivid Racing : FI Exhaust Sale - California

Greetings Ferrarichat!

I currently have a sale going on the Frequency Intelligent (FI) Exhaust Systems. These exhaust systems are quite impressive and the craftsmanship certainly speaks for itself. They even go as far as providing two shipping options for their systems via either well insulated cardboard box or a complete wooden crate. I can say that out of all the hundreds of thousands of items we provide, this is the first I've heard off that offer that level of packaging and service. Below you will find photos/videos of the complete system.

Please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss the options for your application and available sale pricing!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

Video Clips:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlY0e9hP_yg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCB0yOZGkXo

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business! PM me for excellent, aggressive pricing!!!

-James

3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    End of the month is quickly approaching! Hit me up right away for all your Ferrari needs! Very aggressive pricing available and excellent customer service provided!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat!

We've got today through Monday 8/31 6:00pm PST / 9:00pm EST to finish the month off strong! Contact me right away for aggressive end of month pricing!

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    New month! New specials! All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to everyone for an excellent Ferrarichat sales month in August, and here's to making September even better!!!

-James

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially back in the office from the holiday weekend and all caught up on emails and PM's! Happy to assist with all your Ferrari performance aftermarket needs!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

7. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat'ers!

All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for providing us with the opportunities to earn your business. We greatly appreciate all of you!

-James

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    #8 VividRacing, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Very hectic start to the week! But I'm finally all caught up. All PM's replied to and all orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat! We greatly appreciate it!

-James

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat'ers!

All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for providing us with the opportunities to earn your business. We greatly appreciate all of you!

-James

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Just 1 week left in the month, followed up by SEMA the following week! As always, we are pushing to finish the month off strong, and as I will be out of the office the week of SEMA, I am offering very aggressive pricing now through October 30th!

-James

12. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    End of the month is almost here! Contact me for aggressive end of the month pricing!

Also, I will be out of the office for the SEMA Convention Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning at 8am PST on Monday 11/9.

I will have remote access to my emails and the forum during this time, and will do my best to reply as promptly as possible.

-James

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially back from SEMA and finally all caught up! What a week! Let's finish off the month strong. Offering Black Friday / Cyber Monday level pricing today through 11/30!

-James

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat members! We greatly appreciate it!

-James

15. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We wish everyone a happy holiday season! Hope you've all had an excellent 2015 and here's to making 2016 even better!

I have holiday sales going through the end of the year. Contact me right away for details!

-James

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you all for your continued business!

-James

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed!

New month and new incentives!

-James

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!

February was a phenomenal month and I'd like to thank you all for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

March is officially in full swing. New month = new specials! Contact me for your Ferrarichat Member discounted pricing!!!

-James

19. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!

February was a phenomenal month and I'd like to thank you all for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

March is officially in full swing. New month = new specials! Contact me for your Ferrarichat Member discounted pricing!!!

-James
    _________

20. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    April is in full swing! New month = new incentives! Contact me right away to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James

21. JasTex

JasTex Karting

Feb 21, 2016
    DFW Area
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Do you have an audio clip of Fi back boxes on a Cali T, without the X-pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Received your email and replied. Awaiting a reply from FI as well.

-James

23. JasTex

JasTex Karting

Feb 21, 2016
    DFW Area
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Thanks, I can't find an Fi clip anywhere for the Cali T. Kind of says a lot to me when they release a product and expect sales to be based on the buyers imagination. Oh well...

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to!!! All orders processed!!!

We're all caught up and May is in full swing. Hit me up right away for aggressive Ferrarichat member pricing!

-James

25. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed!

New month means new specials!!!

Contact me right away for pricing and to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James