Vivid Racing : Capristo Exhaust Sale - California & California T | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : Capristo Exhaust Sale - California & California T

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by VividRacing, Dec 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    #1 VividRacing, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Vivid Racing : Capristo Exhaust Sale - California & California T

Greetings Ferrarichat!

I currently have a sale going on the complete lineup of Capristo exhaust components for the California and California T. Below you'll find a list of the items available as well as the list price for each individual piece.

Please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss the options for your application and available sale pricing!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

Capristo - Ferrari California
    Twin Sound Exhaust System (Catback) (No remote) - $5200 List Price

High Performance Sports Cats w/ X-Pipe - $4500 List Price

Standard Remote Control Kit - $650 List Price

Capristo - California Turbo
    T Valved Exhaust - $3750 List Price

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Last week of the year!!! Excellent discounts available on all products!!! With 2016 right around the corner, you never know if manufacturers will raise pricing. If you're on the fence about anything at all, now is definitely the time. Call it a belated Christmas present to yourself!

All PM's replied to. All orders processed. Thank you greatly for your continued business!

-James

3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you all for your continued business!

-James

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! February is off to a phenomenal start! Let's keep it going!

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!

February was a phenomenal month and I'd like to thank you all for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

March is officially in full swing. New month = new specials! Contact me for your Ferrarichat Member discounted pricing!!!

-James

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business!

-James

7. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    April is in full swing! New month = new incentives! Contact me right away to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to!!! All orders processed!!!

We're all caught up and May is in full swing. Hit me up right away for aggressive Ferrarichat member pricing!

-James

9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed!

New month means new specials!!!

Contact me right away for pricing and to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed!

June is in full swing!!!

Contact me right away for pricing and to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially all caught up from the holiday weekend! Contact me directly to receive your Ferrarichat member discounted pricing!

-James

12. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially back in the office from Targa Trophy!

Last week of the month. Contact me right away for aggressive end of month pricing!

-James

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! August is in full swing! Hit me up for your excellent Ferrarichat member discounts!

-James

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to and all orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat members. We greatly appreciate all of you. Contact me right away for your Ferrarichat member discounted pricing!

-James

15. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to and all orders processed!

The last week of the month is upon us! As always, we are chasing goals as a team and are pushing to finish the month as strong as possible.

Contact me right away for aggressive end of month pricing!

-James

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    October is here! In this industry, this is an interesting month. With SEMA fast approaching the first week of November, all the manufacturers are scrambling, and all of the distributors are pushing to get everything wrapped up before the industry shuts down that entire week.

With that in mind, let's get this month started off with a bang and some aggressive sales pricing on everything!

Contact me right away for your Ferrarichat pricing!

-James

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially all caught up from SEMA week! What a blast that was! November is in full swing. Holidays are coming. Eager to finish this month off strong! Contact me for all your performance upgrade needs! Our Ferrarichat member pricing is phenomenal!

-James

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The end of the year is nearly here!!! I've set my sights on a personal goal for total sales in 2016 and I'm pleased to say I'm nearly there. The good news for all Ferrarichat members is, the month of December is all about volume! I need to have a big sales month to hit my goal. No deal, within reason, will be left on the table. You all get phenomenal pricing, and I get to ring in the new year knowing I did it.

Hit me up right away for all your Ferrari needs!

-James

19. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    End of the year is quickly approaching! Be sure to PM, email, or call right away to take advantage of all our holiday sales!

-James

20. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The end of the year is here! Only 2 more days to go! Contact me right away to snag your last minute end of year holiday sale pricing!

-James

21. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Happy Friday everyone! All PM's replied to and all orders processed. 2017 is off to a phenomenal start. Let's keep it going!

-James

22. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! February is rockin' and rollin'! Let's keep it goin'!

-James

23. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to and all orders processed!

February was a phenomenal month. Thank you for your continued support! March has 3 extra business days over February. Let's see if we can make this month even better!

Contact me directly for all your Ferrarichat member pricing!

-James

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    March is on a record setting pace for myself and for our company! Let's keep it going!

-James

25. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We set a new company record in March!!! Thank you to all of you for your continued business and support. After 16 years in business, we're still rapidly growing and that is because of all our wonderful clients!

April is off to a phenomenal start as well. Let's keep the momentum going!

-James