No Drill California Front License Plate Mount. Worldwide solution | FerrariChat

No Drill California Front License Plate Mount. Worldwide solution

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Carbonio, Dec 17, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    #1 Carbonio, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Some of you may have already seen our no drill front license plate mounting solution for the Ferrari 458 that we profiled here:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/458-italia-488/504529-no-drill-f458-front-license-plate-mount-worldwide-solution.html

We now have an application for the Ferrari California (California T not yet available and is in production)

In addition the mount does not interfere with the front parking sensors. Truly a global solution and a must for any California owner.

Available for online ordering here and we can ship to the customer or directly to your dealer if you prefer:

CarbonioDirect.com | Ferrari California Front License Plate Mount

Some advantages of our design are:

- Easy 5 second on / 5 second off installation

- Great for car shows or track sessions when you want to quickly remove your front plate

- Soft closed cell foam on all contact surfaces protects paint

- Strong formed plate support accepts USA and Rest of World (ROW) licence plates; a truly global solution

- Black powder coating offers clean OEM look and long lasting finish

- Spring-loaded mounting mechanism is hidden underneath giving a discrete installation

- Low-profile design doubles as audible bumper protector signaling impending paint scrapes before they happen

- Unit is shipped pre-assembled with all hardware and is ready to mount out of the box

Below are some photos of the unit by itself and installed with both a North American and ROW plate for demonstration:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Snewton94024

Snewton94024 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2015
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Steve Newton
    When will Cali T unit be available?

3. JMC126

JMC126 Rookie

Nov 18, 2013
    Santa Cruz
    Full Name:
    Michael
    2nd the need for the Cali T.

4. SciFrog

SciFrog Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2008
    USA
    Ordering now. Just need the 612 and the Vantage 08 version ;)

5. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Cali T and 612 offerings will be ready by the Spring as we currently need to finish a few other projects that are in the pipeline. Like the 458, 488, and California offerings they will be no drill and have super fast on and off perfect for those 'oh sorry officer I must have forgotten to put the plate on as I'm coming from a charity car show' moments :)

As for the Vantage let's not forget that this is F-chat but we are looking at all high end brands and will consider the Astons too.

6. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    Ohio requires a silly front plate. I've been stopped once for not having one in over 100,000 miles of Ferraris but after seeing this one I think I will buy one for my T when they are available. Very cool!

7. Hamishmoon

Hamishmoon Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2014
    Blairgowrie,Scotland
    Full Name:
    Hamish
    Bought one for my 458 Absolutely perfect, is there one for an F12 ???

8. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Thank you for the positive feedback and orders guys! By Spring 2016 we expect to have no drill plate mount solutions for almost every Ferrari including the F12.

9. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Thank you for all of your support and all the kind comments. We currently have plenty of California T front plate mounts in stock and ready to ship.

Don't drill holes in your front bumper to secure your license plate place your order now.

10. SciFrog

SciFrog Formula Junior

Apr 9, 2008
    USA
    How about the 612 and Vantage?

11. Snewton94024

Snewton94024 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2015
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Steve Newton
    Can't find it on either web site.

12. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    I apologize for the error, I should have said California front plate mounts are in stock.

We are currently working on a design specific for the California T.

13. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
  14. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Just a reminder that we offer No Drill front license plate mounting solutions for almost all models of Ferrari from 1948 to present including the California, California T, and Portofino

www.carbonio.com