California prices | FerrariChat

California prices

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by modena35, Dec 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. modena35

modena35 Rookie

Apr 18, 2006
    Hey forum...just wondering what your opinions are on what the release of the new 2016 will have on the value of the earlier models? Have they already taken the hit on value or is it yet to come?

2. Gilles82

Gilles82 Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2009
    Maranello (Mo) Italy
  3. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
  4. Gilles82

Gilles82 Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2009
    Maranello (Mo) Italy
    " Of special interest, this car is believed to be one of only five examples built with manual transmission, (featuring the handsome gear lever in the famous Ferrari grill). Only two of these were left-hand drive, the one on offer and the other which is preserved at the Ferrari museum. "

;)

5. andy355

andy355 Karting

Jul 18, 2004
    UK
    I remember looking over a rhd one at HR owen London a few years back. I wonder what that is worth now. At the time it was new and below list from memory

6. Fly4Ree

Fly4Ree Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2015
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Don
    To the OP's question, the depreciation on the Cali really has to do with where you start. A special paint and interior with mid 300k MSRP is going down like a luge. There are lots of low mileage Cali's for sale, so the next year's model does not steepen the decline, as it is pretty steep to begin with. IMHO.

7. photonut

photonut F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 16, 2007
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Joel
    i agree.
    the used market will punish sellers of heavily optioned f-cars in general, not just the cali.
    the market values these vehicles primarily on model year and miles on the odometer.
    body color is somewhat important as well.