Tubi Exhaust | California | FerrariChat

Tubi Exhaust | California

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Tom@TubiStyleNA, Apr 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tom@TubiStyleNA

May 18, 2010
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hi all....been away from the forum for a long time, but finally back. I'm going to try to start adding some more content and videos whenever possible as well as possibly try to run some group buys and sales specifically for FerrariChat members. If you've got any ideas feel free to shoot me an email any time at [email protected]

Here is a video of a first generation California with our non-valved muffler system, in the Rumore (loud) sound level. We also offer a standard sound level, as well as titanium mufflers in the Rumore sound level. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/suV_vjFKYEA

Tubi Style - Ferrari California Mufflers (Stainless)
    Tubi Style - Ferrari California Mufflers (Titanium)

2. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    What is the benefit of your Cali T muffler. Just sound?

3. Tom@TubiStyleNA

May 18, 2010
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Tom
    We just got our first batches of Cali-T mufflers within the last month or two, so I haven't had a chance to perform a dyno test here at our facility in the US yet.

Sound, obviously, is the main benefit, but there should be some measurable (albeit most likely small) gains in power as well, since our system essentially becomes a straight-pipe when the valves are open.

If anyone in the South Florida area is interested in one, I could offer a pretty good discount on the system and installation, and perform a dyno test before and after. :)