Purely due to excitement | FerrariChat

Purely due to excitement

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by olidonog, May 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. olidonog

olidonog Rookie

Feb 21, 2016
    #1 olidonog, May 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Only really posting here as I'll get the jealous haters if I did it on Facebook etc. Can't be arsed with that rubbish!

Pleased to be soon expecting my new bad boy..... (Upgrading from a 550i 2008) a nice and shiny Grigio Silverstone with Nero black interior. Due in 1.5 weeks. Photo arrived today.

Just fingers crossed its all in good working order! This forum often seems like a long list of electrical problems with the Cali T!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Don't let haters get you down! You will be driving a great new car very soon. Congrats and best of luck...T

3. olidonog

olidonog Rookie

Feb 21, 2016
    Oh don't worry, they don't! But we all get them right?!!!

4. JasTex

JasTex Karting

Feb 21, 2016
    DFW Area
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Car looks gorgeous. Love the darker colors. No electrical issues on mine (touch wood). Enjoy !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    Love the color. Enjoy!

I love driving my California T. I never imaged how much fun it would be to drive. Top up, top down, rain, shine, fast, slow... short distance, long distance, drive drive drive...

6. aviator88

aviator88 Karting

May 13, 2015
    Johannesburg
    Wow. Amazing spec. Loving the yellow calipers on Silverstone. Don't worry about electrical gremlins. I've had no issues with mine. Just remember to keep her hooked up to the battery tender!

7. JPA

JPA Karting

Feb 3, 2016
    Southern California
    Upgrade the battery tender to ctek 4.3 or 7002, you shouldn't have any worries.. Best wishes

8. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
    awesome spec. congrats