Dumb question re: Owner's Manual placement | FerrariChat

Dumb question re: Owner's Manual placement

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by sentrazac, Jun 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sentrazac

sentrazac Rookie

May 21, 2016
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Zac
    New owner here of a 2010 California, my first Ferrari. Traded in my 911 for a 2 year older Cali and so far am loving the car. Will post pictures soon once the wheels get powder coated and windows tinted. The car did not come with an owners manual set, so I ordered one off of ebay. My question is, where do you keep the manual in the car? In all previous cars I've kept it in the glove compartment but it's to small for this glove compartment and the 2 snaps on the holder would suggest it snaps on somewhere, just not sure where that would be. Thanks in advance!

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  3. SVCalifornia

SVCalifornia Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 28, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Keith

Snaps in the trunk on the left...

SV

4. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    +1

5. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Where is the slimmer pouch with the service books supposed to go? It does not fit in the glovebox.

6. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I think the slim pouch is just meant to help you keep the various reference guides, warranty information, sundry booklet(s) in one place, somewhere at home. Don't think it or those paper booklets are meant to be kept in the car.

7. sentrazac

sentrazac Rookie

May 21, 2016
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Zac
    +1 Thank you so much! Can't believe I didn't notice the two snaps in there before, but I've barely been in the trunk.