Non Standard Colours | FerrariChat

Non Standard Colours

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by 635CSI, Aug 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    My wife loves the color of our Ferrari 575M which is Verde Zeltweg. She thinks it would look good on a Cali T and she is probably right (as usual :))
    Has anybody had their Cali painted in a Ferrari past color other than those offered in the configerator? Do you need to go via Taylor Made or can it be arranged by the dealer. How much does it cost ? Thanks in advance.

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Hello…This recent thread has prices for different colors, including Verde Zeltweg.
    Not sure how relevant to the T, but should be a reasonable costs.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/458-italia-488/526292-exterior-paint-colors-488-gtb.html

I cannot offer any insight into your other inquiries, but as someone who picked the color of their Ferrari on the recommendation of their wife, I think you are on the right track! :)

What colors are you thinking for the interior?

T

3. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Thanks Tom, the classic mix with Verde Zeltweg is Cuoio (which i have on my 575M)
    A dark red would also work I believe?
    I think very dark green alcantara Daytona stripes on Cuoio seats would look great.

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

My pleasure. Definitely, cuoio is the classic interior with green exterior. Black could also work. Red would be a very bold choice! What about diamond seats with contrast stitching? I have that in my Cali (completely different colors, though) and I think it just looks very classy.

BTW, I was playing with the configurator last night and they had British Racing Green listed as one of the historic colors. Am not sure if that's close enough to VZ to give you an idea of how you and your wife's final spec might look like...T

5. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Tom, yes I've see BRG on the configurator, it gives me an idea but I don't think its well represented on the computer. I've seen pictures of BRG F12's in central London ( i think there is at least two) but unfortunately not seen the color in the flesh. I'll let you know how it goes and what we decide on.

6. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    I just ordered a new Cali T, so I have the price sheet for 2017. Out of Production Paint is listed as Request, Historical colors & Special Cali T Colors $12,486 triple layer & special Metallic colors $26,656. All prices in US, so convert away. Good luck

7. DK308

DK308 F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2013
    Europe, way north.
    Full Name:
    AB
    You don't need to go Tailor Made(Don't know who this Taylor guy is, maybe he's good at painting cars;) ) Just ask your dealer, it's just a non-standard colour, but one that can easily be sprayed. I'm quite sure you don't even have to go the Atelier route to do this.

8. Julius H.

Julius H. Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2013
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Julius
    Graham i am 99% sure you dont need to go via Tailor made department.