Price of 2010 California | FerrariChat

Price of 2010 California

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by mike_747, Sep 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mike_747

mike_747 Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Seattle
  2. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    A nice 2010 Cali the same color as mine Nero. In terms of features seems to have them all like for instance magneride suspension, electric seats, etc. The only thing I didn't find is the rear parking camera. The mileage is low what's very important in a Ferrari otherwise future devaluation is substantially higher. Concerning the price you have to wait for the opinion of all the experts around which know how much you should expect tomboy in the USA.
    My final advice and probably the most important is only buy a car which has a valid extended warranty otherwise if any issue happens for instance with the transmission the bill can be very high.

Good luck…...

3. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Just a correction ……should expect to pay …...

4. mike_747

mike_747 Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Seattle
    You did list all the options. It doesn't have rear parking camera, or a leather lined roof.
    It is a CPO car, so will come with one year Ferrari warranty and they also are putting on new tires as the current ones are over six years old.

5. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    #5 Ferris Bueller, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    With this relatively low mileage, 1 year warranty, almost every feature and a lovely color if the experts around confirm the price is ok for the USA don't hesitate and buy it.
    You'll have a lot of fun with the atmospheric Cali because has a lot of charisma, is very fast, has a great sound and changes from a coupe to a convertible in 14 seconds so in fact you'll have two different cars.

7. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    If it were me, I think all black only looks good if you're going to go full "gangster" with it - black wheels, max legal tint all around, carbon shields, etc. For Nero exterior, something contrasting for interior, like cuoio in Mario's Cali, really looks sharp IMO.

The price seems decent given that it'll be warrantied and comes from an authorized dealer. With new tires, that's a plus. LED wheel is very nice option according to many.
    Ditto for magneride suspension.

Looks to have been sitting there for about 3 months. I'd offer less unless this is the spec of your dreams. It's easier to negotiate up then down from your opening bid.

Best of luck. Hope it works out for you. I'm 5 months into the Cali ownership experience and it's been a blast...T

8. mike_747

mike_747 Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Seattle
    Hum,
    well based on the nice blue car that sold for $118k with only 5k miles, this seems very high.
    I offered the seller $125k and he turned in down flat - wanted List price at $129,900.

Now the salesman wants to know if he can get the seller to agree to $125K will I commit and buy it?

9. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Let him stew for a while. It's been there 3 months. How badly do you want his particular Cali?
    T

10. mike_747

mike_747 Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Seattle
    Do you know if he bought from a dealer or private seller? warranty? How about options?

thanks

11. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016