Cali T Handling Speciale production numbers | FerrariChat

Cali T Handling Speciale production numbers

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by mroz, Dec 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mroz

mroz Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    California
    Just curious,

Anyone have a estimate how many Cali T with HS option are built annually and what is the mix Standard T vs T with HS option?. What will be estimated total production of the Cali T HS before model change? How long will the Cali HS be in production before model change?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    #2 greyboxer, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Ferrari's prospectus and/or results will give an indication of the production rate of Californias (about 3000 pa rings a bell) and I'm pretty sure someone here has posted a model replacement schedule - at a guess 3-4 years duration - your dealer might be the best source of HS breakdown data

3. M1AScoutman

M1AScoutman Rookie

Nov 5, 2016
    I recently purchased a 2017 Cali HS and was wondering the same thing. The upgrade isn't that much so I expect a higher take rate moving forward. I also think it will the most desired Cali moving forward on the resale market which should be great for everybody that has this option.

4. mroz

mroz Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    California
    I was thinking the same thing. I have a Cali T HS. I assume half the Cali T are being ordered with HS. I haven't seen a used one on the market. They should be more desirable on the used market.
    Ive taken my Cali T HS down the California coast a few times for a good 5 hour aggressive drive on hwy 1 and 101 from the Bay Area to Santa Barbara.. Cant beat the fun and comfort combo! If a 2018 model change is on the way maybe the Cali T HS will be slightly limited. The 430 had 503 bhp and 458 570 bhp. Both a different driving experience then the Cali T HS but in a similar bhp range. The HS in sport mod gives the car a feeling of confidents around aggressive turns and at speed. My wife felt totally ok :)