California Global Up & Down Windows | FerrariChat

California Global Up & Down Windows

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by babwine, Dec 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. babwine

babwine Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Boca Raton/Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    Burt
    I feel a bit foolish. After 2 years, I just found out how to put all 4 windows down or up with a single button in my California. Sure helps to read the manual. Just wondered if I am the only Cali owner who didn't know this.

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

You're not the only one. Share the secret?
    T

3. babwine

babwine Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Boca Raton/Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    Burt
    press the top down button quickly and release and then press it immediately again and hold it down ...all 4 windows open. Press the top up button quickly and release and then hold it down and the windows will close. Takes a little practice but it works ...at least with the top up. I haven't tried it with the top down. Good luck

4. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    We used to call the owners manual the "top secret book in the glove compartment". Few read it. Red lights come on and people drive to the dealer when they have a chance and ask what it is for. Have had that happen many times with oil pressure warning lights and cars needed a new motor. Few new car buyers want to be bothered reading a book.

Every day people come here and ask internet experts for information when the people who built the car provided a book with the correct information.

5. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Sweet. I'll try that next time.
    Thanks.
    T