HRE Wheels | What do you think of our new finishes? | FerrariChat

HRE Wheels | What do you think of our new finishes?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by HRE_Jurrian, Jan 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HRE_Jurrian

HRE_Jurrian Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    #1 HRE_Jurrian, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I think the subtle tone-on-tone effect of the different finishes could look very pleasing. It may have the effect of making the lip and hub stand out more, give the rim a lighter appearance. I've always liked the 2-tone effect on aftermarket rims.

As for the unusual bronze tint, I think it would be a welcomed choice when you just want a slightly warm metallic tone instead of the standard aggressive gold/bronze tones.

3. DK308

DK308 F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2013
    Europe, way north.
    Full Name:
    AB
    I prefer polished colours.

What I'd like to see in the future would be less of the dark and black colours - so tired of seeing dark holes in cars. Medium light and light bronze, gold, brass and copper would be nice. Have you ever done something like a platinum, white gold or rose gold colour?

4. HRE_Jurrian

HRE_Jurrian Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    We do have the two new Bronze finishes so we've got the medium and light bronze for you there as well as a Gloss Gold, Satin Gold, Brushed Gold, Frozen Gold, Brushed Copper, Frozen Copper, and Polished Copper.

For the Platinum and White Gold finishes, I would imagine that a polished finish would likely be the best course of action. Rose Gold may be another story, we could look into that if it hasn't been tested already.