What Items Were Originally Supplied With your CALI 30? Don't Want To Miss Anything. | FerrariChat

What Items Were Originally Supplied With your CALI 30? Don't Want To Miss Anything.

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by coolo, Jan 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coolo

coolo Rookie

Jan 27, 2011
    Picking up a 14' Cali 30 in the next few days. Can anyone who purchased a car "new" let me know what items originally came with their car. Here is a list of items that came with my 2015 458 Speciale Aperta so I was wondering if the same items came with the Cali 30's:

1. Car Cover in a bag
    2. Battery conditioner Including Velcro Bag For Storage Of The Unit
    3. About six little brochures in a black Velcro binder; covering safety issues, warranty, consumer protection plus owners manual
    4. Tool Kit
    5. Replica Model of the car exactly as it was produced. The "MR COLLECTION" Model
    6. Window sticker.
    7. Three Photos from the production line
    8. 2 identical keys, along with the key card.

Can anyone verify if all these items came originally with the Cali 30's. Specifically were you provided with the (3) production line photos and the "MR Collection Model Car" like with the 458's??

Am I missing any items on my list? I want to make sure I get everything.

Thanks guys.

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Not everyone receives or keeps the sticker or the model or the photos

It sounds like they are more important to you than the actual car and cause for rejection !

3. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    1-8 except 5, which I was told it will come in mail

4. coolo

coolo Rookie

Jan 27, 2011
    No No.. The car is certainly the most important item haha :)

But as the old saying goes "if you don't ask you don't get"

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Any other 13' & 14' Cali 30 "first" owners out there who can confirm??

Did they do the model cars with the Cali 30's?? I know they started that practice sometime in the 13'-14' with F-cars. Just curious.

Thanks Guys

5. Randy R

Randy R Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 23, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    '14 Cal 30 TDF/Tan
    We purchased our new '14 Cal 30 from the dealer's showroom, as the original "buyer" backed out. We received everything on the list above, except #5 & 7.

6. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    #5 after the sale to the 1st buyer

#7 Is online, via the owners portal, I am not sure that you as the 2nd owners can see.

The rest of your list appears correct.

S

7. aviator88

aviator88 Karting

May 13, 2015
    Johannesburg
    My Cal T came with a wind screen and carry bag. Not sure if Cal 30's came with these.

8. Randy R

Randy R Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 23, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    '14 Cal 30 TDF/Tan
    Our Cal 30 came with a wind screen in a bag...

9. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #9 4th_gear, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    I'm in Canada so it may be a bit different here.

For my 2013 Cali30, I received all those items but no photos and no key card. Also not sure what you mean by the window sticker. AFAIK, the mix of the various booklets can vary a bit depending on where you are but the core manuals seem to be constants. The little model is very nice but the original owner may opt to keep it (I would keep mine).

My salesman also gave me a free wind deflector/bag but it is not standard included equipment with the car. There was also a free 3-year subscription to TOFM (The Official Ferrari Magazine), a premium coffee table magazine, which would have been mailed to the original owner which you probably already receive from your 458 SA.

Enjoy your Cali30, it is a very versatile, very neat, true Fcar. BTW, you have an interesting user name. ;)